WEN

Super Contributor

Does Wen ever have TSVs anymore?

I haven't received a email with any TSVs for Wen in quite a long time.  My Wen closet is shrinking! Does anybody know if/when there will be another TSV? 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does Wen ever have TSVs anymore?

I think with the death of Nick Chavez on Dec.23, 2022, the production and distribution of his WEN products may be delayed while his company reorganizes and deals with his loss. A bit of compassion and patience is needed at a time like this.

Honored Contributor

@Laneysmom wrote:

I think with the death of Nick Chavez on Dec.23, 2022, the production and distribution of his WEN products may be delayed while his company reorganizes and deals with his loss. A bit of compassion and patience is needed at a time like this.

@Laneysmom 

Chaz Dean is the founder and creator of WEN.

Nick Chavez created his own hair care company.

Respected Contributor

@Laneysmom  Wen was created by Chaz Dean!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@lizzys 

Check some of the other threads in the WEN forum.  We have discussed this topic recently.

No, no one knows if/when there will be another TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Laneysmom wrote:

Yes this is wrong....but Awwww....I didn't know Nick Chavez passed.  I knew he had been ill.

So sorry to hear this.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lizzys  Yours is not the only WEN supply that is shrinking, QVC's product page had 57 WEN items on it when I checked a day or so ago, down from over 100 items that it usually carries!   Until the supply chain issues that are preventing Chaz Dean from ramping back up to normal manufacturing production and shipping resolves, my guess is that we won't see any TSV's from WEN on QVC, alas!

Super Contributor

Thank you everyone for your replies!  I didn't even think about supply chain issues even though one of my auto deliveries was cancelled by QVC.  Hopefully Wen will be back and running to full or near full capacity soon!

New Contributor

I was wondering in Chaz is moving more toward selling on his own website (chazdean.com) and transitioning away from QVC.

Contributor

I am really frustrated, QVC not announce these things. It feels like they are dropping their in house J Jason Wu line. I enjoy the Wen shows and it reminds me of products and scents I miss and products I’ve yet to try. And the new products and scent launches I looked forward to. The deals were great. It just seems to be dragged out!