WEN

Regular Contributor

Do you love Wen's Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM)? Tell me why...

Hi.  After watching a couple of presentations I bought the winter duo of RTM in my favorite Wen fragrance Winter Red Currant.  I am trying to leave the flat iron for special occasions, do a quick blow dry (medium heat only) and basically wear my hair in a bun at night to enhance my natural waves.  I'm thinking I could spray RTM before doing the bun at night and let my hair loose in the morning.  Is RTM the product for me?  Are there any other reasons to love this product?  Also,  what about Winter Vanilla Mint?  I read tons of reviews of Wen users that simply *adore* that scent.  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you love Wen's Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM)? Tell me why...

@glam_girl

I use RTM on my hair as you suggest, at night, in a bun.  Although I have straight hair, I use it for volume.

Also, RTM is wonderful as a moisturing spritz for your face.  Especially when spending Looooong hours in an airplane.  Won't fly without my WEN RTM

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I have long wavy/curly hair and I spray at night then put my hair in a bun. Works just fine

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes, @glam_girl

spray your hair lightly with RTM before 'pineappleing' for the night. 

RTM's many uses include:

Set your makeup

All over body spray

Pillow and linen spray before bedtime

Foot/sock spray

Underarm spray

Temporary 'febreze' effect on fabrics

Room spray

Mosquito spray (TT)

Revive leave-in products on 2nd/3rd day

Mix w NIBT to increase 'spreadability'

More ideas here: 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Different-uses-for-rtm/m-p/3306848#M45753

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much everybody for all your replies.  @Drythe Wow!  I almost want to get another duo after reading all the things that I can do with it.  

Respected Contributor

You can use a little Tea Tree RTM on cotton round to remove eye makeup when you mess up in the morning. Works like a charm. 

Also as a toner. I spritz my face after washing morning and evening.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE the RTM's there my favorite/most used product beaide the cc. As @x Hedge mentioned I use them every way. I love every scent but I have my faves, Pom for
Workouts , lavender for bed linens and at night, TT after face cleansing. The best is when Chaz has the 12 ounce. I stock up on all my favorite classics.
Honored Contributor

Wow - I'm going back to read the original thread - so many great ideas! I use it almost every day. I style my hair (wavy with curls - I let it dry naturally), then flip my head upside down and spray it all over my hair. I then come upright and without fussing too much with it, I kind of push it into place. 

After 4 years of Wen now, my hair is longer than it has been since before I was married! The curls just fall into place! Right now I'm still using the new FFA, which I love, but will soon turn to WRC, which is also one of my favorites. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue - Oh, how I wish he would have more 12 oz. RTMs

Contributor

I spray the RTM all over my hair and underneath and then put in hot rollers; the RTM leaves my hair with body and helps keep the curls looking great for 2 days.  Also, the RTM helps my hair keep damage at bay as I color and use hot rollers.  I rarely if ever blow dry my hair.  I am 62 and had begun to loose hair 8 years and also my hair looked dead...Wen changed all that for me as my hair looks and feels youthful again with no hair lose within 3 months of using WEN.  I aso get compliments on a weekly basis concerning my hair.  Hope this helps.