WEN

Occasional Contributor

Difference in Wen Self Tanners

Hi ! I have the Wen Bella Self tanner drops in the bottle which I love but am curious about the Wen spray bottle self tanner ? Any difference in the two besides the application ? Thanks 😊
Occasional Contributor

Re: Difference in Wen Self Tanners

Respected Contributor

@Hbunny wrote:
Hi ! I have the Wen Bella Self tanner drops in the bottle which I love but am curious about the Wen spray bottle self tanner ? Any difference in the two besides the application ? Thanks 😊

@HbunnyI have the spray tanner..You have to go to CHaz's website to see the ingredients. the Q doesn't have them posted.

There seems to be some difference in them, (from what I could see) but not sure how it makes each one work differently...You can call Chaz's CS or send them an email, they might give you a better answer...(by the way I LOVE the tanning mist, the brush is wonderful)

Regular Contributor

I bought both!  I initially had just the drops and used them.  They worked fabulously for me.  When I received the spray with brush, I decided to try it on the back of my hands, my face, neck and chest.  I sprayed it on the brush and then applied.  I also sprayed some RTM on the brush before I sprayed the tanner.  Everyone told me I had a great tan.  It was even and all parts matched.While I don't know about ingredients, I feel the overall effect is the same for both products.  What I like best is that you really don't have to wait for it to dry and it truly does not rub off!  I have used many self tanners over the years.  All bought from the Q.  All made claims to not rub off and dry instantly.  But none ever truly lived up to those claims.  I was always pleased with the color, but I had to watch what I wore, how soon I got dressed and they ALWAYS came off in the shower.  I notice I can shower and not really lose much color with WEN.  Now, if you exfoliate in the shower, that might take more of it off.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Although, I shouldn't have been. Chaz always brings us the BEST!  Thanks Chaz 🥰