WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you get your pumpkin oil yet?

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

This morning I checked the tracking and my oil was still in Georgia. But when I got home, it was at my doorstep!!!!  YAY!!!!  Maybe bebe777 posting our displeasure with the shipping in the thread for QVC got them to put my little package on the first plane out to me! ha!

When I checked the tracking just now, it showed it went straight from Georgia to me without making any other stops! No way! Think the customer service gal is right. The post office just doesn't post updated tracking information consistently.

I'm one happy camper though. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler I'm so glad you finally got your FGP oil!! lol, it was way past "about time". Smiley Happy

I'm glad we shared this issue with in the Suggestion Box forum though, because clearly it's an ongoing problem. And since QVC is such a huge retailer, the should have some clout with the post office in SC. If the other post office locations are able to provide tracking info, there's no good reason why the SC post office can't fall in line. It's all the same postal system. 

Congrats again, and enjoy your FGP oil!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm thinking after they heard from "THE bebe" they sent a drone with my package!!! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

My oil just arrived and it's SO good.  I just put a few drops on my hand and it smells great.  My rtm should arrive later today.  I'm all set for Fall, now I have all three oils and Rtms.

Regular Contributor

My MIF OTO from labor day weekend arrived yesterday!! This was the item that CS sent a replacement for, since it was lost in SC.  I'm glad everyone finally received their goodies!!!

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

My MIF OTO from labor day weekend arrived yesterday!! This was the item that CS sent a replacement for, since it was lost in SC.  I'm glad everyone finally received their goodies!!!

@CoCo87 I'm glad your replacement order came through!! Yay!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

My oil just arrived and it's SO good.  I just put a few drops on my hand and it smells great.  My rtm should arrive later today.  I'm all set for Fall, now I have all three oils and Rtms.

Isn't the smell just devine! I love it so much! I am stocked up for a while with the fall Ginger pumpkin scent. It is fabulous. 

Respected Contributor

Glad you finally got your package @Worldtravler. It was worth the wait I hope. Let me know what you think of it.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Glad you finally got your package @Worldtravler. It was worth the wait I hope. Let me know what you think of it.

Absolutely LOVE it! Well worth the wait!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Absolutely LOVE it! Well worth the wait!

Glad you love it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got the FGP oil & did an overnight treatment

I love this oil. I didn't think I would but Ya'll made me WANT IT Smiley Wink

So thank you very much, got a great deal on the bay, $30 w/free shipping Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn That oil is GOOD, isn't it? The day mine arrived, I rubbed a couple of drops on my wrist, and couldn't stop smelling it the rest of the day. This may (seriously!) be my late October thru Thanksgiving fragrance.

I mix it with some FGP RTM, and use it on my face in the mornings, love it for that, too!