WEN

Honored Contributor

Did you get your pumpkin oil yet?

I ordered the pumpkin oil on September 5. When I check the status today (14th), it is still sitting in Georgia. Did anyone else who ordered this get it yet? Not sure why there would be such a delay when it was not designated as an advance order. Smiley Sad  Guess I'm just impatient because I want to use it mixed with the 319 body cream.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you get your pumpkin oil yet?

I just checked my order to and its "stuck" too, I think in that darn SC facility.  I've had orders sit there forever.  It never fails the item you can't wait to arrive gets stuck.  I ordered the TSV on 9/1 and it showed up on 9/4' that never happens.  My luck it was stolen from my porch.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order this product, but I have had Wen get lost forever here. Boo. What is happening with that place?

I hope you get it soon!!

Respected Contributor

I should be (hopefully) getting mine today. It took a while to be in transit.  I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully you will get yours soon. 

Regular Contributor

Aww I'm sorry! I got mine pretty quickly - I think last Wednesday or Thursday. It's worth the wait Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Almost 12 hours later and it is still sitting in Georgia. Smiley Sad  Well, that will make its arrival all that more exciting!

I took the pumpkin treatment mist to work today and was spraying it all over the place so people could get a whiff. Everyone loved it. Wait till I come strolling in with the pumpkin oil mixed with my 319 body cream! ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine shipped 9/7 and I received it 9/10. I live in Hawaii and I can promise you THAT was a first! I will order more before the end of Fall.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

How does the pumpkin oil smell?  Is it the same as the CC?  I enjoy using the pumpkin CC with 613.  That combo smells really good.  The oil sounds yummy!

Respected Contributor

I got one by mistake on Thursday! I'd ordered the Pumpkin RTM during the 9/5 shows, and was sent the oil...smelled so good I decided to keep it, and re-order the RTM.

The oil smells better even than the CC to me...I may wear it as a fragrance around Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

Anything I get from SC always takes forever anymore....If I see shipping from their I know I can sit back and wait..lllSmiley Happy