WEN

Respected Contributor

Did most of the fall treatment mists

sell out , i was going to think about which one to get last night and now all i see is the vanilla one , they must not have brought many in , this is only Sept 1st 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did most of the fall treatment mists

Someone else mentioned that too. I hate when that happens and it seems like it always does .glad I try to stick up at the end of the season so I have some for the next year just in case
Respected Contributor

I guess i saved some money , it is the only Wen product i use on a daily basis , the seasonals in the treatment mists have always been a hit and miss for me , the classics are my go to's but i like to mix it up when i get bored. They are really overpriced , but when you find something that works you pay it. Chaz knows this is a staple , why doesn't he offer these in 32 oz to fill our 6 oz bottles?

Super Contributor

There are now a duo listed of a pear and a apple mist if anyone is looking for fall mist. Think pumpkins are a option as well
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa & @ANewHue...A347730...$38.76 for an RTM duo of Apple & Pear!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

If I had to pick just one WEN product I couldn’t be without it would be the mists. No doubt.
Super Contributor

@Denise from Canada@SurferWife So glad I read your posts about the FTP and FFA revitalizing mist duo - to me this is even better than the 2 FFA I missed out on yesterday! I know i LOVE FFP, but surely do want to try FFA. Thanks!