WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Guys See The TSV?

@geezerette I do the same thing with the Tea Tree. I get the great deals throughout the year that he seems to have for the 32-ounce TT and I believe they are a better deal than the gallon.

I'm on auto-delivery for the TT with the treatment oil he recently did. My next shipment is in December. I got THREE of those deals because I go thru the oil super fast. Three 32-ounce CC plus the oil was only a few dollars different from what I normally spend on the oil by itself!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya No problem! Heart I thought you knew we had two TSV threads already going. But you can start a new thread any time you want. I always enjoy your enthusiasm. Just thought you would like to see what was already being said about the TSV and how great it is. Heart

Thank you, World Traveler, I guess I'm just so used to face book that when I get excited, I just post.  Yes, I will go to that thread and see! XO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I've done the same thing; in fact, several times! ha! 

In the scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@sueinsf I bet he will have another TSV or One Day Only that includes only the summer items around the end of May/beginning of June when he launches the summer items. 

Or...........he may decide to run the Spring and Summer products together, like he did with the summer/fall on his website, which would mean you can get it sooner! Smiley Happy

He seems to like the new way of overlapping the seasons. Works for me!

@World Traveler I agree -- I'm sure there will be some One Day Only's when the summer items come out -- maybe a 3 pack of 16oz bottles.

Respected Contributor

I had to get this.  What a deal.  I am anxiously awaiting WWC, so I can stock up along with more WRC.  What is odd is that my 2 absolute favorite CC scents are FGP and SHL, but overall, I seem to like more of the winter and summer scents.  FFA, FWPV and FTP are okay, but not my favorites and in the spring, the SCB and SOB are okay, but not my favorites either.  I did love SGGT, but it has been retired.

When it come to winter, I love WWC and WRC.  WCM was a favorite and the only one I am not crazy about is WVM, but it is okay.

For summer, I loved SMC, but I equally love STP, SCLV and SHP.  

I am partial to Wen Men, so I slot that into my fall line up and I use the Peony as a spring scent.  I'd love to see Wen Men with a SC and RTM and where is the SC for Peony?

Anyway, I am hoping that I love the new winter scent.

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish they would include WEN Men in the TSV's as a choice.

Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1

Did you see the Wen Men's styling cream that's currently offered? You can purchase it solo or in a 3 piece kit with the CC and styling paste. (luv the paste)

Screenshot_2018-11-27-08-53-33-1.pngScreenshot_2018-11-27-08-54-51-2.png

Regular Contributor

Hi.  I also got the seasonals on AD.  Just when I thought I was done with my shopping after Black Friday and Cyber Monday Chaz puts my beloved Winter Red Currant on a TSV along with two other seasonals and free shipping.  Smiley Tongue

Occasional Contributor

I wish FIG was a choice in this TSV.  Next time Chaz?