WEN

Respected Contributor

You get three 32oz. in seasonal or classic.  I just got the three seasonal winter ones on AD and FREE SHIPPING!  The shipping part is kind of moot with me but I know there are others that really need it, hope you guys get it!!!!!  Woo Hoo, not I get to try the new winter mint one in CC!  Love the winter seasonals and the summer ones too!  GAK!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Guys See The TSV?

[ Edited ]

@77yangya Yes, we are talking about it on two other threads. Smiley Happy

I'm waiting until he does one of the presentations so he gets the quota credit.

Honored Contributor

A352305

https://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Set3-32-oz-Cleansing-Conditioners-Auto-Delivery.product.A352305...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOVE IT !    Just what I was hoping for .  Got them last year on auto ship in HeartHeartboth seasonal and in Heart Heart Lavendar .  Going to do the same this year . THANKS   Chaz

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I wish I could just order the summer shipment.  I still have WVM and WRC from last year's TSV!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf I bet he will have another TSV or One Day Only that includes only the summer items around the end of May/beginning of June when he launches the summer items. 

Or...........he may decide to run the Spring and Summer products together, like he did with the summer/fall on his website, which would mean you can get it sooner! Smiley Happy

He seems to like the new way of overlapping the seasons. Works for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler yes I'm waiting on presentation as well. How can I not get the seasonals with the new scent AND my fav WVM? Don't have to twist my arm lol
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya Yes, we are talking about it on two other threads. Smiley Happy

I'm waiting until he does one of the presentations so he gets the quota credit.

Oh!  I didn't know everyone knew or that there was a thread on this,  I was so thrilled to see that.  I love the winter ones and the summer ones, all of them.  It's just the spring ones I'm not thrilled with, however, they do give great results.  To me, it's just a matter of which scent I like!  I always get stuff when Chaz is on too.  I'm not done shopping just yet!  I love the fall ones too, especially the Ginger Pumpkin.  It's just the Pear I think is a bit off but still GREAT results.  Sorry to make a different thread though.  Just let this go and go back to the other one!!! Smiley Happy  I don't want to confuse anyone or any newbies.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya No problem! Heart I thought you knew we had two TSV threads already going. But you can start a new thread any time you want. I always enjoy your enthusiasm. Just thought you would like to see what was already being said about the TSV and how great it is. Heart

Honored Contributor

I’ve been waiting for this since I found out (thanks to the WEN forum!) that this was going to be the TSV again this year.  For me, it’s one of the best values of the year.

I plan on getting two of the seasonals rather than auto-delivery because I only like the winter formulas.  I like that it has the new winter formula included.

I haven’t yet decided just how many and what configuration of the Tea Tree I’m going to get too.  It’s always my first cleanse, so I use a lot of it year round.  Since it’s a better value with the trio than the gallons in June, I may get more of these now and not gallons next year.  Decisions, decisions!😄

And the free shipping doesn’t hurt either!  I have a few other products to stock up on!👏👍