WEN

Valued Contributor

I’ve used Wen, although not consistently, for several years and QVC always carried a complete line.  I mostly use the styling products and noticed very few listed here.  Does anyone know if they are phasing out the products or are they just low on them at this time?  

Honored Contributor

@Kardi

I’m not sure I understand.  I just looked at the WEN product pages and it looks to me like there are quite a few styling products offered.  Is there something specific you’re looking for that you can’t find?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kardi, I was checking earlier today for styling products and they seem to have plenty of product. What Wen product are you looking for? If it is a particular seasonal product, then you might be out of luck.

Honored Contributor

@Kardi

What were you looking for?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

So sorry, ladies, I misspoke.  I had entered Wen Finishing Treatment Creme in the search area and so only a few products showed up.  I searched Wen and saw that there are many products there even though the Finishing Creme isn’t.  Thanks for the responses.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kardi - Is that the one in the tube? If so, it is on his site.

Valued Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Kardi - Is that the one in the tube? If so, it is on his site.

Yes, Riley, it’s sold in a tube.  I’ve purchased it from QVC in the past , but seems to often be out-of-stock, so I’ve also purchased from another site.  I’ll keep an eye out for it here, but it isn’t here now.  Thanks.