WEN

Frequent Contributor

Did I miss something the WEN is no longer manufactured in the US?

[ Edited ]

I just called CS about an order I placed on 12-1-2019 that is still in process. I was told that is because it is coming from overseas and hasn't been received in the US yet. 

When I questioned the rep, I was told that the products were not coming from the US?

What?

This was one of the Black Friday specials that I would have hoped was in house before being placed on the site to be ordered.

Also I received my other set ordered 12-3-2019 in a box that had been shipped to QVC from Chaz Dean on 11-9-2019 and the product inside contained items manufactured in 2016.

I love my WEN but it appears that the old product that we always thought was in the QVC warehouse maybe is coming from Chaz.

Did manufacturing go overseas or is the CS rep misinformed?

Anyone know for sure?

TIA

also please note that I have been a WEN exclusive user since 2009 Always purchasing from QVC

Contributor

Re: Did I miss something the WEN is no longer manufactured in the US?

Per the chazdean.com FAQ section of his site:

All products are manufactured in the United States and Canada.

Respected Contributor

Wen IS a product proudly made in the US.  Chaz, many times states this on the shows.

As for the dates.  I don't even look at dates.  I never had a problem with Wen and I'm a ten year Wen girl exclusively.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that rep certainly got that wrong! Chaz is manufactured in the US.  I doubt Chaz would be selling product that is not yet manufactured and awaiting items from overseas.

BTW, I never pay attention to dates on these products. I have some open for a long time and have never had a problem.