WEN

Trusted Contributor

They listed a three piece (16 oz) classic set with a comb for $49.98 as the ODO. I rarely skip ODOs but this is one I will skip right past.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Man, I wish it had free shipping! 😪 I bet on 6/13, there will be some free shipping deals! 🤞 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

They listed a three piece (16 oz) classic set with a comb for $49.98 as the ODO. I rarely skip ODOs but this is one I will skip right past.

Yes, I can easily pass on that ODO as well.

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Ditto @nikki48! If I could have 3 Figs or 3 Tea Trees, I'd dive right in, but I've never cared for Sweet Almond Mint.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did I miss an ODO?

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Ditto @nikki48! If I could have 3 Figs or 3 Tea Trees, I'd dive right in, but I've never cared for Sweet Almond Mint.

@SurferWife, I never tried SAM... it just never appealed to me. I have enough classics already. It might be a good set for someone considering a gallon but unsure of which to get.

Now, you make that three piece set a three piece summer seasonal set for the same price and I would have purchased multiples.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone! (Special thanks to HSB1204) I found it! It isn't listed as an OTO but it is posted with the price of $69.96!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

I like SAM but TT does absolutely nothing for my scalp or the rest of my hair. If the trio had been SAM, POM and FIG I might have been interested.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning @HSB1204, @nikki48, @SurferWife@danabanayna, - Item A298528 - I typed in Birthday Surprise and it came up - 32 oz. CC, SC, RTM - your choice of Summer scents - $69.96?