WEN

Respected Contributor

Have we been told what Summer holds in store for us? I wasn't around this weekend and now since Feb Chat is gone, I don't know if it may have been in there. Thanks, Ladies.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Re: Did Chaz Spill the Beans?

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle  I haven't heard any hints on the new summer formula Smiley Surprised

Was hoping you were posting one Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirlwill be around with the full name, but I believe Chaz said Tropical Fruit Smiley Happy 

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

a WEN Angel wrote:

@bruingirlwill be around with the full name, but I believe Chaz said Tropical Fruit Smiley Happy 

Thanks @a WEN Angel  this is the first time I heard something about the new Summer scent.  Have you heard which of the scents maybe retiring?

Super Contributor

@ANewHue- not yet, but nothing really  retires according to Chaz, just not available at the Q, but all scents during the season are at the salon & .com

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

interesting! Thanks for the hint @a WEN Angel @bruingirl

Super Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

@ANewHue- not yet, but nothing really  retires according to Chaz, just not available at the Q, but all scents during the season are at the salon & .com

I did not know that. Good reason to concentrate my shopping dollars in that direction Smiley Happy

Have to say though, I've been leaning more towards classics and 319 CCs and really only using the oils, the RTMs and sometimes the styling products in the seasonals.

I'm terrified of running out of any of the oils. Is that normal?! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@RipleyGirl I know the feeling - so now I make sure to buy the oil in every seasonal, so I will not!

I am stocked up on FIG & TT oils thanks to the TSV awhile ago with a full soze bottle in each delivery! 

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel so you don't like the SHL scent or just don't like the performance of it? 

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze - the scent, just too over powering for me Smiley Sad

But then I can not handle the scent of the Lilacs at Easter so that might be it. 

#IamTeamWen