WEN

Super Contributor

Description of Wen Chocolate Truffle?

Hi. Does anyone have a description of Wen Chocolate Truffle? How is it different from the Winter Vanilla Mint? Don't see any description of new scents. Just came back to Wen and loving Fall Ginger Pumpkin again. Thought I might get a winter scent too, though they seem to be mostly on wait list. Thanks in advance, Susi.

Respected Contributor

Re: Description of Wen Chocolate Truffle?

I got a "peel and sniff" sample from WEN directly when I had to order some scalp tonic from them this past spring, @Susic , and to me it smelled intensely chocolate.  I think there is supposed to be some hazelnut in there, but I couldn't smell it.  I didn't smell any mint, which is clear in Winter Vanilla Mint, so that is one difference.   I have some on waitlist, but I don't know if I will ever get it, Chaz said on air last week that supply chain issues are delaying the two new formulas, both fall and winter.  Hope this helps!

Super Contributor

Re: Description of Wen Chocolate Truffle?

Thank you Camille, that answers my question. I like  chocolate with mint in it. Think I will wait to see if there will be a seasonal set closer to Holidays! Susi.