WEN

Respected Contributor

I decided to get the Tea Tree CC that has the oil with it.  It's on three easy payments too, so, great deal.  My Tea Tree is running low too.  I find this CC so gentle and so woodsy.  The model, oh, what's his name, oh yeah, Jack, he uses it every day.  That's what he said when Chaz asked him which ones he uses.  His hair is really nice.  My husband's hair is this kind of texture but he wears it much shorter.  It's coarse and on the dry side.  Mine's a grease pit but Wen evened that out!

Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson sold me on trying TT as she said it's volumizing for her and she mixes it with everything.  I do the same and find it is better volumizing than Lavender.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I use TT as my first cleans always.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I haven't tried TT yet, but it's about the only one I think. I do have some in a set I got. My hair is normal, wavy, and color treated. It's never been oily or dry. Do you think this would be one I could use as a first cleanse? Should I mix it in with one of the others for a first or second cleanse? TIA! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks to the advice I got here on this forum I usually use TT on my scalp and Lavender on the rest of my hair for my 1st cleanse, and follow up with a seasonal for my 2nd cleanse. I’ve found this works really well. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  I use TT on my crown area, both cleanses, & usually Men's Wen or 319 on the rest..It gives me more volume in that area it seems..but I have super baby fine, wavy,  chin length hair... I think different hair types might react differently, but when I use TT that is what I do..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I’ve always been a Fig girl since I have color-treated hair that’s a bit on the dry side. I’ve incorporated TT from time to time, until last summer when I got the gallon of the TT. Since then I’m ALL IN with TT! I ALWAYS use it for my 1st cleanse and find it every bit as hydrating as Fig. Every now & then I mix them but most days it’s straight TT for first cleanse. I’ve also noticed my scalp doesn’t itch AT ALL. I have a total new respect and ❤️for TT. I plan to get another gallon in June.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
I've arrived there too! Thanks to TT, no more itchy scalp!
While I'm taking a break from TT for the winter, I'm thrilled the no-itch effects continue.
I plan to resume using TT as soon as the warmer, sweaty weather returns.

Meantime, I still love a footsoak in TTcc & TT oil.
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...please share your TT CC & TT oil footsoak recipe!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Decided To Get

[ Edited ]

Add about 6 - 8 pumps of TTcc to the empty footsoak bin (16oz size pump.) Then I add about a pint(?) of hot water, vigorously swishing my hand to dissolve the cc.

The water should look cloudy. You're trying to avoid clumps of floating islands of cc. (That's the most important part.)

I add a squirt of TT oil, finish filling the basin with a few more gallons of hot water, and do pedi routine.

After feet are dry, rub a little TT oil into toe nailbeds, cuticles, and between toes before putting socks on.