WEN

Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember what core CC's and what seasonal CC's were offered in last year's December TSV?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Does anyone remember what core CC's and what seasonal CC's were offered in last year's December TSV?  Thanks!

The core formulas in the December tsv were SAM, POM, TT, FIG and BGT.  The Seasonal formulas in the December tsv were SHP, SMC, SOB, WVM and FGP. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: December 2014 TSV

[ Edited ]

Oops! Susan beat me to it... and she was more accurate. Very impressive! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

Oops! Susan beat me to it... and she was more accurate. Very impressive! Smiley Happy

Thanks aprimo.  I remember what they were since I ordered the December tsv in the core formulas and would have ordered the seasonal tsv but since I didn't think I would like WVM or FGP, I decided against it.  I am hoping that the seasonal tsv is different formulas this year.  I would be very happy with FTP, SHP, SOB, WWC and SCLV.  I may still order it in December depending on what is offered and if I believe that I can use some of the formulas as gifts. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Thanks aprimo.  I remember what they were since I ordered the December tsv in the core formulas and would have ordered the seasonal tsv but since I didn't think I would like WVM or FGP, I decided against it.  I am hoping that the seasonal tsv is different formulas this year.  I would be very happy with FTP, SHP, SOB, WWC and SCLV.  I may still order it in December depending on what is offered and if I believe that I can use some of the formulas as gifts. 

Susan, That would be my perfect TSV too

Esteemed Contributor

How the heck do you gals remember all those abbreviations!!!

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Hi Nananana, It gets to be second nature after a while...Even when I'm talking to someone about WEN I find myself wanting to say the initials, "M I F" instead of mandarin italian fig.

Welcome & Hang with us you'll catch on in no time. Someone is always happy to translate if you get stuck.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

When you get to love Wen enough to become Wenaddict, you can even start singing the abbreviations like an "ABC"! In alphabetical order, and backwards. Woman LOL

Welcome to the Board, Nananana!

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV seasonals is what got me hooked on WEN in the first place!!