WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Dec 2016 Wen visit purchases

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I'm waiting for Chaz to present it so that. HE will get the CREDIT with QVC for the sale of the product HE created!   GEESH!

Way to go QVC,  I love to jump through hoops just to be able to GIVE YOU MY MONEY! 

Business 101 -  Do not insult people who are willing to give you money for things you are trying to sell.  DUH!

Excuse the rant, but I don't much like rules, and stupid rules make me crazy.

@DrytheI agree. It's pretty ridiculous. I get that they want to keep track of how much the vendor sells while they're on air but why wouldn't they count all purchases made regardless if the vendor was presenting it on air or not? Considering some of the horrible air times that Chaz has had lately some of us would have a hard time ordering just to make sure he gets the proper credit.

Are you guys sure that this happens?  It doesn't make any sense and I've no idea why Chaz's legal team would allow such a paragraph in his contract with the Q.  it's not even fair.  Why would he even want to stay on QVC if this is what they are doing.   It really doesn't make sense. 

Regular Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@JohGlo wrote:

i am waiting and hoping for Winter Vanilla Mint Mousse and Styling creme.  I want to buy it for my sister as part of her Christmas gift.  I just hope it is offered.   Does anyone know if those two products will be offered this visit?

@JohGlo Yes they will!😉

Do you know if it  will it be on air on Friday?  are they in a kit together or is a separate purchase.  Thanks much

Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:

@JohGlo wrote:

i am waiting and hoping for Winter Vanilla Mint Mousse and Styling creme.  I want to buy it for my sister as part of her Christmas gift.  I just hope it is offered.   Does anyone know if those two products will be offered this visit?

@JohGlo Yes they will!😉

Do you know if it  will it be on air on Friday?  are they in a kit together or is a separate purchase.  Thanks much

@JohGlo Yes they will. Its a 3 pc kit : the SC, mousse and RTM. 

Trusted Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:

@JohGlo wrote:

@JohGlo Yes they will!😉

@JohGlo Yes they will. Its a 3 pc kit : the SC, mousse and RTM. 

Sounds like a winning set for me, I have started using my SC and I think I will play more with wet and dry applications.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I'm waiting for Chaz to present it so that. HE will get the CREDIT with QVC for the sale of the product HE created!   GEESH!

Way to go QVC,  I love to jump through hoops just to be able to GIVE YOU MY MONEY! 

Business 101 -  Do not insult people who are willing to give you money for things you are trying to sell.  DUH!

@DrytheI agree. It's pretty ridiculous. I get that they want to keep track of how much the vendor sells while they're on air but why wouldn't they count all purchases made regardless if the vendor was presenting it on air or not? Considering some of the horrible air times that Chaz has had lately some of us would have a hard time ordering just to make sure he gets the proper credit.

Are you guys sure that this happens?  It doesn't make any sense and I've no idea why Chaz's legal team would allow such a paragraph in his contract with the Q.  it's not even fair.  Why would he even want to stay on QVC if this is what they are doing.   It really doesn't make sense. 

@JohGloThis is what Chaz explained about how he gets credit for Wen purchases on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

For sure I'm ordering the EDP minis, seasonal TSV and WVM SC and Mousse. 

Trusted Contributor

well I had canceled my A-D shipments on the Fall TSV because literally I need no more CC.  And I was going to order absolutely nothing this visit- yeah right.   but now probably the EDP Kit - not the seasonal one.  And so curious about the WRC so maybe a WRC styling kit and maybe the Light gift set.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of PJP and have 3 bottles of SLCV. So I'll probably skip the TSV. I'm finally at the stage in my stash in where I can order what I need versus only ordering to try different formulas and for value. May order a 32oz of the Red Current (waiting till Chaz is on-air) and the fragrance sampler. We'll see what other goodies he brings. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JohGlo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@JohGlo

Yes, I am sure.  It has been confirmed, by folks who have reason to know.

Yes, I agree with you that it makes no sense.

I don't know his legal team and can not speak for them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Well those that know me well here know I'm all over my WVM,  got the styling set and the ODO with cc, oil and comb.  I'm hesitating getting the Light set because I'm not sure if it will be okay with my skin.  Decisions, decision....