WEN

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I am pretty sure he never reads or responds to forum posts. 

@kcladyz From his Facebook page. His team not only reads them, they relay the information to him, and he sometimes mentions the QVC threads/posts when it is appropriate or germane to something he is involved with at the moment.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 12.17.52 PM.png

Regular Contributor

Please have more than 3 TSVs in a year.  I mean really QVC you don't give Chaz enough AIRTIME (other than June for Gallons) or TSVs.  What's up with that.  There are other vendors who get so many more TSVs. 

He has amazing products and a cult following.  Please give us more Chaz Airtime and TSVs.   He has a lot of produtcts that are never on air.  Thanks 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

FYI...the seasonal gallons are $159 right now; not sure how long it will last.  If you want your SMC badly, get the gallon.

@SurferWife 

There goes Toby’s allowance!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dear Chaz...

[ Edited ]

Dear Chaz,

I'm absolutely desperate!

I use your comb while washing, rinsing, and applying leave-in.

Pleeeeeze consider making a wide toothed only, saw cut, shower hanger comb.

Your same WEN comb, but with a curved end for hanging.

I have to use this other (green) comb that's made in a mold, so of course it has the ridges that cause damage. I need a hanging saw cut, but you haven't developed it yet.

Maybe for Christmas? 😉

IMG_20210902_141256_kindlephoto-535975627.jpg

Esteemed Contributor
Dead Chaz,

Please find a new supplier for your shirts. We NEED shirts!!! These are the most comfortable in between season shirts . I own four and two are ruined . PLEASE! 💕
Esteemed Contributor
PLEASE. Chaz bring us some body cleanser! I’m down to my last bottle of POM BCC. I have used this exclusively for over a decade!!! I don’t want to even think about what I’m going to do once this bottle is gone 😢😢😢😢💔💔
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue 

Did he stop making the BCC?  I used to buy the 613 BCC all the time.  That is what my husband prefers to use to shave, but since I can't get it anymore he uses my 613 CC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife not sure about the 319/613 but looks like all the classics are discontinued. I didn’t purchase the 319/613 because I prefer the 32 oz. POM was my staple but once in awhile I would get lavender or CA. I’m distraught over this. I know @LAMS is as well. Yes I could use the POM cc but I prefer the BCC