WEN

Respected Contributor

Curly Girl-Replenishing Mist! Love!!

I have curly/wavy hair. I have been experimenting with using the replenishing mist as a leave in. It makes my curls curlier and gives them definition and shine. I just cleanse, add my cleansing conditioner as a leave in, and add the styling creme to soaking wet hair. Once my hair is towel dried, I spray it with several sprays of the replinishing mist. Probably 10-12 sprays. Once my hair is dry, I just add a few drops of oil to smooth flyaways and add extra shine. This routine makes my curls look better than anything else I have tried. I just wanted to share. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Curly Girl-Replenishing Mist! Love!!

Thank you @Hilary77 ! I don't think I've ever tried RTM on damp hair. Will give this a try next time.

I'm thinking those with straighter styles could spray RTM on damp hair and brush it through to distribute it more evenly. They wouldn't have to worry about brushing the curl out. 

Super Contributor

I love the replenishing mists.  I am addicted to them.  I use them on dry hair as my last step.  A light spray and brush through and love the results.  I use Tea Tree on my face religiously twice a day before my skin care routine, and Lavender on my face and pillow each night.  If I could only use one WEN product, this would be it.

Valued Contributor

Putting oil into the RTM is such a great tip and it only takes a tiny amount. It takes all of my wavy hair frizz out and doesn't weigh down my hair at all.