WEN

Contributor

Could one of you Wenners help?

Good evening🙂. I wondered if any of you Wen girls could help me. I noticed that the texturizing spray is available in fall/ winter scents, but I never saw it available in spring/summer😕. Also, they had all the spring/summer remoist masks and now Fall is available but NO winter masks - I NEED WVM😉 (I would rather pay the QVC price)
Has anyone ever had Chaz say why or could someone on Facebook (I don’t do Facebook) find out why some ancillary seasonal products
are available and some are not. TY!!!!
Contributor

Re: Could one of you Wenners help?

Wenners: Wanted to add - I know the spring/summer are gone until next March. I just discovered how wonderful SCB is. So I’m hoping to be able to get the texturizing spray in SCB next March
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anonymous 8 

Which WEN  products are/aren't available is up to QVC. I imagine they check what's in their warehouses and then place an order for what they want with Chaz.

But we aren't into winter yet, so you may yet see what you want.

Yes, isn't SCB a lovely fragrance?

Mmm!!...☺ 

Edit: P.S. Next summer, it if gets to July and you are still waiting for something, check out Chaz's annual 40% off sale (celebrate his b'day). Some WEN prices, minus 40%, best the QVC prices. 

His free ship kicks in at the $100. mark.

Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 

As you noted, the spring and summer scents are gone until next March. It's up to QVC to order products they want from WEN, so for whatever reasons, sometimes all products are not available in all scents.  They either chose not to order them or not reorder them if they sell out.  It's one of the reasons that Chaz always is so adamant about buying what you want when you see it.

As for the fall/winter ancillary products, often early in the new season many of the ancillary products are not available yet.  You just have to keep an eye on the product page and watch WEN shows to see when or if they're available.  This is actually the first time that any winter products have been available this early.

As for anything WVM, many people love that scent so if you're looking for something special it pays to keep an eye out and order quickly--often when a WVM product is first offered it sells out immediately.

Oh, also keep an eye on this WEN forum.  Usually the WEN ladies have a heads up on when something comes in.😉