WEN

Respected Contributor

Core Oil Home & Away Surprise

I just got my TT oil and was pleasantly surprised. It was supposed to come with a 1oz, but instead it was a 2oz TT oil that came with the 4oz. I have only received a 2 oz once before with a POM TSV . Great bonus. I don't know what happened, but I like it!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Core Oil Home & Away Surprise

Lucky you! Woman Happy  Double lucky - I can't get this "Home and Away" oil duo in TT choice even with only 1 oz bonus! The TT scent is gone from the choice selection!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations!

I was too late for TT.  : O {

But happy for you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Lucky you! Woman Happy  Double lucky - I can't get this "Home and Away" oil duo in TT choice even with only 1 oz bonus! The TT scent is gone from the choice selection!

I think the Tea Tree sold out during the 6/13 show. Sweet Almond Mint is also a good one.

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I just got my TT oil and was pleasantly surprised. It was supposed to come with a 1oz, but instead it was a 2oz TT oil that came with the 4oz. I have only received a 2 oz once before with a POM TSV . Great bonus. I don't know what happened, but I like it!!

Really? I got my box yesterday but haven't opened it yet. I ordered the TT as well. Will have to see if I got this nice little surprise too, or if you were the only lucky one. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I think the Tea Tree sold out during the 6/13 show. Sweet Almond Mint is also a good one.

Thanks ChynnaBlue! Out of the core oils I only care for TT. I am sure they are all good, it is that these seasonals.........ooooohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh.....and oey!

I love them so much, there is no room/time/money for core ones at the moment!

BUT. Just want to mention about this 1 oz CLV oil. I used it twice so far, and I am getting a feeling - it is really special! Love it.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks ChynnaBlue! Out of the core oils I only care for TT. I am sure they are all good, it is that these seasonals.........ooooohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh.....and oey!

I love them so much, there is no room/time/money for core ones at the moment!

BUT. Just want to mention about this 1 oz CLV oil. I used it twice so far, and I am getting a feeling - it is really special! Love it.

Oh keep us posted on the CLV oil, I thought it sounded like it would be great for scent for sure..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

After seeing where someone had posted this on the Beauty forum, I ordered a Fig/Sweet Orange oil set. 😍

I was originally going to order it when it was first available, but waffled too long and forgot about it. Then, I got a bit irritated with myself because the price increased about $5, so I decided not to order. When I saw the posts and reviews about the surprise two ounce bottle, I caved. More Fig oil headed my way......yay!
Valued Contributor

I almost ordered these oils on 6/13, but I was so new to WEN that I decided not to!

So happy that all of you got such a nice surprise 😀
Contributor

Mine (TT) had a 2oz also. I am still waiting for my cucumber thyme oil to leave South Carolina. I'm curious to see if there will be a suprise with that one also!