WEN

Honored Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

Well i am not saying Wen is not good and i would guess this will not make wenners happy but imo these awards are a joke...I followed Chaz on twitter and saw how everyone was told by him  and others to vote many many times everyday so with so many doing this how can these awards be fair?...

I am pretty sure most who voted on all the other ones did not know there was a way to vote many times everyday.

How can you be "pretty sure"? Maybe they did tell their customers and their customers didn't want to? It's possible. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Midnight11 wrote:

Well i am not saying Wen is not good and i would guess this will not make wenners happy but imo these awards are a joke...I followed Chaz on twitter and saw how everyone was told by him  and others to vote many many times everyday so with so many doing this how can these awards be fair?...

I am pretty sure most who voted on all the other ones did not know there was a way to vote many times everyday.

How can you be "pretty sure"? Maybe they did tell their customers and their customers didn't want to? It's possible. Smiley Happy

.....maybe they did not have that many customers to tell to? Or make a difference?.  It's possiblle too....

Honored Contributor

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy   YAY, CHAZ!!!   Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Congrats your wins for Cleansing Conditioner ("Best Shampoo") and Remoist ("Best Hair Treatment")!!! Smiley Happy

Chaz's Cleansing Conditioner has won every year that these awards have been done. lol,  that's probably why there's a June Wen Gallons MOnth at QVC every year!! Smiley Happy

I love Chaz's Remoist and I'm so glad it won, although this meant that the Wen Treatment Oil (which was in the same category) couldn't win. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________

2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards

On October 8th, the seventh annual QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards were announced during an on air broadcast.

This year, the Wen Cleansing Conditioner ("Best Shampoo") won for the seventh straight year. Additionally, the Remoist Hydrating Hair Serum won for "Best Hair Treatment" (beating out the Wen Treatment Oil which was in the same category).

For the 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees, Wen products and Wen social media received 5 nominations:

* Cleansing Conditioner 

* Treatment Oil and Remoist (which are, unfortunately, in the same category)

* Body Cleansing Creme (BCC)

* and Wen for best social media

Chaz has always won the best for best Cleansing Conditioner (in the "Best Shampoo" category). In the past, Styling Creme and Glossing Serum have won, but neither of those products were nominated this year. I'm not sure if the Treatment Oil has ever won, but I think the Remoist may have won once before. This is the first time that the body Cleansing Creme has been nominated. And I think this is the first time there has been a Social Media category. 

___

Awards information courtesy of @Jen44  : 

The 2015 QVC Customer Choice® Beauty Awards Winners

Best New Innovation: bareMinerals® Complexion Rescue

Best Self Tanner: bareMinerals® Beautifully Bronzed Deluxe Faux Tan & Brush

Best Primer: Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer

Best Liquid/Cream Foundation: IT Cosmetics CC Cream

Best Powder Foundation: IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

Best Blush: Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten

Best Eye Shadow: IT Cosmetics Antiaging Eye Shadow

Best Neck Treatment/Cream: bareMinerals® Skincare Extra Firming Neck Cream

Best Hair Tool: Calista Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round Brush

Best Beauty Device: Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing System

Best Beauty Device—Body: Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callus Remover

Best Lip Product: Laura Geller Color Enriched Lipstick

Best Brow: IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil

Best Concealer: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

Best Highlighter: IT Cosmetics Hello Light Creme Luminizer

Best Eyeliner: IT Cosmetics No-Tug Antiaging Gel Eyeliner

Best Mascara: Mally Volumizing Mascara

Best Face Bronzer: IT Cosmetics Vitality Glow Matte Bronzer

Best Face Moisturizer: Josie Maran Argan Oil

Best Lotion: Josie Maran Whipped Argan Body Butter

Best Nail Care Brand: Perfect Formula

Best Exfoliator: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate

Best Hand Cream: L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream

Best Hairspray: Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Hairspray

Best Conditioner: Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Conditioner

Best Volumizing Styling Product: Nick Chavez Soft Flocker

Best Body Cleanser: philosophy olive oil scrub

Best Fragrance: philosophy amazing grace

Best Eye Cream: philosophy hope in a tube eye cream

Best Skin-Care Cleanser: philosophy purity made simple

Best Facial Treatment Mask: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask

Best Anti-aging Treatment: Josie Maran Argan Milk

Best Retinol: Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Serum

Best Peel: philosophy microdelivery overnight peel

Best Night Treatment: Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Night Cream

Rising Star: TULA

Best Shampoo: WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner

Best Hair Treatment: WEN by Chaz Dean Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask

Best Serum: philosophy when hope is not enough serum

Best Instant Product: Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX eye

Best SPF: Dr. Denese Day Cream SPF 30

Most-Loved Brand on Social Media: IT Cosmetics

_____

Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats. To Chaz!

[ Edited ]

Adding:

BEST WEN FORUM INFORMATION POSTER  @bebe777

Smiley Very Happy  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats. To Chaz!

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Midnight11 wrote:

The offending party frequently accuses others of doing what they themselves did.  Deflection, Smoke & Mirrors, Red Herring, or "The guilty dog hollers."

Congratulations Chaz & Team WEN !!

Proving once again "Friends don't let friends use POO." 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

I followed the link posted on Nick Chavez's Facebook page and voted for Wen several times. I didn't find a link to the QVC beauty awards on Chaz's Facebook page ;so if NC wasn't soliciting for votes, I would not have been able to vote multiple times.

@sailor_moon

You're GOOD Sailor, Real Good!  Heart

I try to be good😇 @Drythe, even though being bad😈 can be a lot more fun.

My halo may be slightly skewed and bent out of shape, but it's shiny and perched prettily atop me head. Cat Tongue

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

I followed the link posted on Nick Chavez's Facebook page and voted for Wen several times. I didn't find a link to the QVC beauty awards on Chaz's Facebook page ;so if NC wasn't soliciting for votes, I would not have been able to vote multiple times.

@sailor_moon

You're GOOD Sailor, Real Good!  Heart

I try to be good😇 @Drythe, even though being bad😈 can be a lot more fun.

My halo may be slightly skewed and bent out of shape, but it's shiny and perched prettily atop me head. Cat Tongue

@sailor_moon

That head with the lovely, shiny, bouncy, thick, healthy, sans split ends, WEN hair!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Yay, one award win and more to go!   Gina looks so pretty.

Not really surprised that Wen wins awards every year.  I would imagine that Wen is one of the most popular items that QVC sells and most of us who purchase it are very happy with Wen.  Wen is the only QVC item that I purchase on a regular basis.  I may occasionally purchase something else that I am interested in trying but this doesn't happen very often.  

Respected Contributor

Way to go Chaz!!! Wen has won 7 years in a row! I can totally see why. It is hands down the best product I have ever used on my hair, and I have used a lot. It's a win for Wen!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!