WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Yay, one award win and more to go!   Gina looks so pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Seven consecutive wins.🎉❤️

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

I like it that even the Wen models. Maria and Wendy are dressed up as well.

Trusted Contributor

Yea!!! I really need to grab that MIF gallon. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

The Wen models did their own hair, and all of them look gorgeous even without professional styling.

Valued Contributor

Well i am not saying Wen is not good and i would guess this will not make wenners happy but imo these awards are a joke...I followed Chaz on twitter and saw how everyone was told by him  and others to vote many many times everyday so with so many doing this how can these awards be fair?...

I am pretty sure most who voted on all the other ones did not know there was a way to vote many times everyday.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 would this qualify as a DTTB post? LOL

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

Well i am not saying Wen is not good and i would guess this will not make wenners happy but imo these awards are a joke...I followed Chaz on twitter and saw how everyone was told by him  and others to vote many many times everyday so with so many doing this how can these awards be fair?...

I am pretty sure most who voted on all the other ones did not know there was a way to vote many times everyday.

I followed the link posted on Nick Chavez's Facebook page and voted for Wen several times. I didn't find a link to the QVC beauty awards on Chaz's Facebook page ;so if NC wasn't soliciting for votes, I would not have been able to vote multiple times.

Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats. To Chaz!

[ Edited ]

@sailor moon wrote:

I followed the link posted on Nick Chavez's Facebook page and voted for Wen several times. I didn't find a link to the QVC beauty awards on Chaz's Facebook page ;so if NC wasn't soliciting for votes, I would not have been able to vote multiple times.

@sailor_moon

You're GOOD Sailor, Real Good!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Congratulations to Chaz on winning QVC's Beauty Awards. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder