WEN

Frequent Contributor

Color of Wen Remoist Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin

Hi, I received my HSN Beauty bag and so excited to have the Wen Remoist VWP.  It is one of my favorite scents.  in the past, any mask in any scent I received has been white.  This is the first one I have in VWP and it is tan/beige and doesn't smell like my CC.  Does anyone know what color the mask is supposed to be?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Color of Wen Remoist Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin

I got the Fall Ginger Pumpkin in the HSN bag and it's definitely a tan/beige color, but it smells lovely so I don't think there's anything wrong with it.  I just attribute it to the pumpkin!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

The Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Remoist is great, as all the products are.  The Vanilla tends to change the color on products that included just due to the chemistry.  Fall Ginger Pumpkin and SixThirteen come to mind.  Some brands might add something that keeps the white color in products.  Chaz would rather not.  Let the ingredients sing together, eh?

Respected Contributor

Hi doll, I have the Nourishing Body Treatment in that scent and it's a beige/rouge color and it's perfectly fine.  It's amazing too!  I understand your concern though.  It's okay, no worries.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I got the Fall Ginger Pumpkin in the HSN bag and it's definitely a tan/beige color, but it smells lovely so I don't think there's anything wrong with it.  I just attribute it to the pumpkin!

I've had the Ginger Pumpkin in the Body Treatment too and mine was the same color too.  No problem.  Some others are too.  It's just the natural oils and stuff in them.  I heard Chaz say, when he was offering perfumes, that he does not bleach out natural oil/colors.  He leaves them the color they are.

Respected Contributor

Hi doot doots!  I didn't realize you said this, I posted the same thing.  Yes, he does not bleach out natural colors. 

Super Contributor

I received Fall Tuscan Pear and it is between white and cream colored Re-moist. Cleansing Conditioner is Fall Fresh Apple.  I haven't opened the CC.  I didn't realize until now that they were not the same fragrance.

Honored Contributor

I love the Fall Tuscan Pear! 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, I look forward to using it.