WEN

Honored Contributor

Bath complete! Not quite dry, but the WEN comb works wonders! My baby smells like Fall Apple Spice. Some of you may be thinking “how could you do that to him?” He smells wonderful. It actually has a similar maple scent like the original WEN Pets.

AFB4F0F6-7FEF-4853-83A0-274980CFA0FF.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

He’s so handsome and smells good too!! It’s a hard life hanging out at the beach 🏝 all the time 😮

Honored Contributor

If he likes it, that's all that matters.  He's probably really soft.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Oh great pick of CC's Toby, you look great!

I loved FAS, I remember @bebe777 said once she wondered if Chaz took the maple of out of it, if the results would be as amazing!  Curls love it..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Well I'm one of the wengirls that happens to love FAS so I know our TOby boy is smelling great! 💕
Respected Contributor

Wow, he looks great!  I used Wen Pets when it first came out and had a strong maple smell, I used it on my cat not knowing it has tea tree oil in it.  She came out gorgeous and smelled great!  I didn't use it after I found out that it could be kind of "iffy" for cats but she really smelled good though!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife Toby is a very handsome little boy!

I have a few questions about cleansing dogs with Wen if you don't mind answering...

I bought the Wen Pets duo that includes the cleanser and mist but haven't been brave enough to use it yet!

I understand about mixing the cleanser with water in the bottle provided but am concerned about using the cleanser on my Yorkie's face, top of his head or on the fur on his ears. Do you leave the cleanser on for 3 minutes? I will appreciate any tips you can give me... Toby always looks so well groomed!!!!

Thanks

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol...sorry for the late reply. Work this week is kicking my behind! Anyhoo, don’t be afraid to use it on your little one’s head. That’s Toby’s favorite spot because I massage his head. I even get some on his face. Obviously I don’t get it directly in his eyes, but it is good for their face, especially afterward when you give puppy kisses, they smell so good! I massage him for 3 minutes, but don’t just let it sit. He gets fussy if I stop massaging him. The new WEN Pets (what I call the puppy version of 613), is the best scent yet. I spray Toby in the mornings with the RTM and comb his hair. Let us all know how your little one likes it. Post pictures, too!

i have a funny story. Our next door neighbors (they moved 2 years ago, though) had a little Yorkie and they would leave her with me and Toby because I work from home and they didn’t want her to be home alone for 12 hours while they worked. She was so little I would sit her on. my desk while I worked and Toby would get so jealous! He didn’t miss her when she moved. Needless to say he will always be an only child.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol...sorry for the late reply. Work this week is kicking my behind! Anyhoo, don’t be afraid to use it on your little one’s head. That’s Toby’s favorite spot because I massage his head. I even get some on his face. Obviously I don’t get it directly in his eyes, but it is good for their face, especially afterward when you give puppy kisses, they smell so good! I massage him for 3 minutes, but don’t just let it sit. He gets fussy if I stop massaging him. The new WEN Pets (what I call the puppy version of 613), is the best scent yet. I spray Toby in the mornings with the RTM and comb his hair. Let us all know how your little one likes it. Post pictures, too!

i have a funny story. Our next door neighbors (they moved 2 years ago, though) had a little Yorkie and they would leave her with me and Toby because I work from home and they didn’t want her to be home alone for 12 hours while they worked. She was so little I would sit her on. my desk while I worked and Toby would get so jealous! He didn’t miss her when she moved. Needless to say he will always be an only child.

Thanks @SurferWife! i bathed a little mixed breed that I'm fostering with the Wen Pets last night and she seemed to be much more calm than when I bathed her with the Tropical  Puppy Shampoo that I normally use... don't know if she liked the smell of the Wen Pets better or if it is because the cleansing mixture was warm unlike shampoo out of the bottle. Just like for me, it's going to be trial and error until I get the hang of using it on my fur babies... I think I should have added more water to the bottle and perhaps used more CC too. I still have product in the bottle because I made up the amount suggested for a small pet ( up to 25 lbs, I think ). I wonder how long the unused portion will still be good to use? I'll probably bathe my Yorkie in a couple of days.

The little foster is around 5 pounds and her coat seemed to soak the Wen up. Today her coat is softer and much fuller.

I understand about Toby's feelings toward the Yorkie you baby sat, sometimes my little Yorkie doesn't like the attention we give the little girl we are fostering. 

Thanks again for responding!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol...I use the amount for a small pet, too.  I measure it accurately and one I apply it all, I then fill up the bottle with water and shake it up. It gets real sudsy in the bottle, plus it gets all the CC out of the bottle, and then I add it to Toby's fur as I work up a good lather (similar to how we add splashed of water to our WEN when we are washing our hair, to get it real frothy).  I hope this makes sense.