WEN

Trusted Contributor

Hi, 

I'm looking for gifts; need volume and hydration products, can't decide between Nick or WEN, or a combo, or other lines, in addtion to WEN which are Cruelty Free.

I'm not sure which WEN products are for volume, also need no scent or the lightest of lightest scented ones.

I'd appreciate all help.

Cat Very Happy

Spoiler
HeartCat Very Happy
FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Choosing between lines

[ Edited ]

@skittles2, WEN items are all free of animal products and are in compliance with Leaping Bunny standards.

The entire WEN 319 product line is fragrance free.

That includes cleansing conditioner, a variety of hair styling products, body wash and body moisturizing cream.

There is also a Fragrance Free version of the rice based cleansing conditioner.

I am a WEN user.

I ruled out Nicks products years ago after reviewing his (yuk!) ingredients, and comparing his involvement in product development to Chaz's.

Edit:

I wanted to add, WEN has always been free of animal products or testing, unlike other brands (•ahem•) that have been scrambling to re-formulate...or are hoping you just don't ask.

Super Contributor

if you value your hair and want to keep it do not use any WEN products, I am still suffering from scabs and hair loss some two years down the road- NicK Chavez products are good- I use Philosophy shampoo now and am having no problems at all- good luck

Trusted Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

if you value your hair and want to keep it do not use any WEN products, I am still suffering from scabs and hair loss some two years down the road- NicK Chavez products are good- I use Philosophy shampoo now and am having no problems at all- good luck

And yet you are in the WEN forum @arizona babe

You wrote, "I am still suffering from hair loss and scabs". Then you wrote, "...now and am having no problems at all."  So, which is correct?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't gonna go there @BExplorer...

. . . but she also takes the time to write

Nicks products are good,

yet says she uses someone else's shampoo.

Now there's a ringing endorsement!

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Wasn't gonna go there @BExplorer...

. . . but she also takes the time to write

Nicks products are good,

yet says she uses someone else's shampoo.

Now there's a ringing endorsement!

I guess I'm just in that kind of mood @x Hedge 😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I get tons of volume and hydration from just Chaz's ReMoist and that's just for starters.