WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Cherry Blossom reviews??

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I recieved my SCB...Of course I had to try all 3, CC, SC & Mousse...

While I think it has a very light (green scent) as described...(no cherry came to me at all) (although I knew from other reviews this wasn't how Chaz created it)...

I like the CC & since  I am a mixer I mixed it with the SHL & loved that combo...This is always my favorite part of Wen, you can just change it up or down as you like...Smiley Happy

@quadmimiI'm so glad you like SCB Smiley Very Happy

Mixing it with SHL sounds awesome Woman Very Happy

I'll try that tomorrow, whipped of course Woman Wink

What did you think about the SC & mousse?

Oh I really like both of them @FleaMktQn...I have 319 SC left so tomorrow I will mix the two SC together & try that..Smiley Happy  Whipped of course!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I recieved my SCB...Of course I had to try all 3, CC, SC & Mousse...

While I think it has a very light (green scent) as described...(no cherry came to me at all) (although I knew from other reviews this wasn't how Chaz created it)...

I like the CC & since  I am a mixer I mixed it with the SHL & loved that combo...This is always my favorite part of Wen, you can just change it up or down as you like...Smiley Happy

@quadmimiI'm so glad you like SCB Smiley Very Happy

Mixing it with SHL sounds awesome Woman Very Happy

I'll try that tomorrow, whipped of course Woman Wink

What did you think about the SC & mousse?

Oh I really like both of them @FleaMktQn...I have 319 SC left so tomorrow I will mix the two SC together & try that..Smiley Happy  Whipped of course!

Thanks @quadmimi  I'd like to get the SCB kit with the CC, SC & mousse but I'm gonna wait. I have so much SC & mousse stashed, a lot came from the flea market Smiley Wink I'm hoping maybe I'll get lucky & get them there eventually Woman Very Happy 

My favorite mousse is still FVWP Heart

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Just got my Cleanser and styling duo today and LOVE the scent. It smells like real cherry blossoms and the cleanser/styling duo smell the same to my nose.  Light but very cherry blossom. Lived in DC and smelling the scent reminded me of living there during the spring. Don't detect any green, just the blossom part. Real cherry blossoms have little cherry scent as well.  Think I like it more then SHL, which is too flowery for me. Think this may become of my favorite scents. I'm excited for tomorrow because will use it for the first time. Never in my life was I excited to cleanse my hair until I started using WEN.

@segrl21 I totally agree- to me it smells like real cherry blossoms. I also love that you can barely detect the menthol scent in it. Sometimes, in other scents, the menthol is so strong, it interferes with the nice scent but not in SCB. I have only tried the CC in the scent but it is definitely a winner in my book! Chaz nailed the cherry blossom scent!

Respected Contributor

OH that is a good one @FleaMktQn...

My two favs are of course my trusty FAS, (but not many styling products for that)

but SCLV....I just love the lime in it...going to be my big buy this summer..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

OH that is a good one @FleaMktQn...

My two favs are of course my trusty FAS, (but not many styling products for that)

but SCLV....I just love the lime in it...going to be my big buy this summer..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi So nice to see FAS get some much needed love. Lol! Its still my favorite too. No matter what the season, a bottle of FAS can always be found in my shower. 😉

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

Just got my Cleanser and styling duo today and LOVE the scent. It smells like real cherry blossoms and the cleanser/styling duo smell the same to my nose.  Light but very cherry blossom. Lived in DC and smelling the scent reminded me of living there during the spring. Don't detect any green, just the blossom part. Real cherry blossoms have little cherry scent as well.  Think I like it more then SHL, which is too flowery for me. Think this may become of my favorite scents. I'm excited for tomorrow because will use it for the first time. Never in my life was I excited to cleanse my hair until I started using WEN.

@segrl21 I totally agree- to me it smells like real cherry blossoms. I also love that you can barely detect the menthol scent in it. Sometimes, in other scents, the menthol is so strong, it interferes with the nice scent but not in SCB. I have only tried the CC in the scent but it is definitely a winner in my book! Chaz nailed the cherry blossom scent!

Cleansed with it today, used my SC and can't stop sniffing my own hair. you are definitely right with the no menthol scent.  Think this is definitely my favorite spring scent. Tempted now to purchase the oil and cleanser set.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

❤️❤️❤️ SCB.  

When I opened the bottle to sniff, it was strongly scented.  But once it was open and I used it, it was a beautiful soft floral scent.  I can still  get a whiff at times.  The scent I  love as much as SHL.  The performance is better for me.  I find it moisturizing on its own,    more so than SHL.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried SCB for the first time yesterday,  I tried it mixed with Light CC. I don't know which one was the problem but the combination definately was not moisturizing enough for my hair. Volume..... YES!!! I had BIG hair in the shower.

I ended up going with my moisture "power duo" (FVWP/319) to get the moisture right but I still have some volume. I will have to try again using each one seperately. I really do like the scent of SCB and I was so sure Light would be a win for me... so I will share the results when I reattempt.

If I was going to do a blowout, the combo would have been great (for volume and bounce) but not when I am wearing my curls.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Love this scent and works great on my hair.

Respected Contributor

So I am REALLY loving SCB. My only complaint is the scent is too faint!! Lol Sorry, couldn't help it. But seriously, I do like stronger scents. SCB smells beautiful but I can hardly smell it, even using as a leave in. 🙁 I even went and ordered the 3pc styling kit (CC, SC and mousse) today in hopes of at least getting a little stronger scent.  I find myself reaching for it more than the other spring CC's bc its giving me consistently great hair days. My waves/curls are well defined, no frizz and lots of body. Loving everything about this. That really says something from a self proclaimed non-floral FAS lover. Lol!!