WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz stay away from my Super Greens ;-)

WENNERS know he has Dennis Basso throws too.  

Why would this seem odd?

Good grief, pick, pick, pick.  🐓 🐓🐓

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I would love to try this product but I am afraid it will “run right through me” if you know what I mean ... & exactly at the wrong time .. I just can’t chance it 😢

Hi!  Although the suggested use is one per day you can use it on alternate days or a few days per week if you prefer until you get used to the ingredients.  I am a supplement freak (let's not get there), but when I started these types of supplements a gazillion years ago I was sensitive the first few days, but my body got used to them.  

You can always start on a Friday night and see how well it goes for you during the weekend.  Sometimes Sephora has samples of Super Greens if you go to the store in person.  I have tried many high end supplements that way by going to Sephora.

The taste is the best as far as green supplements go.  It is still a green supplement so it can taste "leafy" to some, but you will get used to the taste too.  And remember you don't always have to mix it with just water.  Some people add it to smoothies or even their own juicing combinations.  Whatever works.  

Trusted Contributor

There are many supergreen products out there. Some are good, some are not. The only thing that matters is that they are clean products, organic if possible, and have true healthy greens that we actually need.

As with all Perricone products, I just can't get by the price. $85.00 is a LOT of money!

As far as Chaz, if you follow him on IG, he is the most open book of a human I know. He is always live online. He is smart, kind, funny (he is really funny sometimes), caring, hides nothing.

He sits sometimes for an hour and answers all customer questions. He is very health conscious, so him being drawn over to that presentation doesn't surprise me. He was only 15 feet away getting his own show ready (or had just finished, I missed him).

He probably ordered many auto-deliveries if he thought the ingredients were good. He eats an unbelievably healthy diet. My own jealousy is he has a chef so he just has to open the cover of pans and see what is for dinner. Oh how I wish I could live like that. Smiley Happy Yet he is not a snob, he is very kind to every person he comes in contact with.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Am eager to hear back from those of you who have purchased Perricone's green drink, to know whether or not you feel as passionate about it as I am. I really do love the taste. Hope you do too. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler yes you're right Cha buys a lot from the Q. The stainless travel cup he drinks from is from the Q forget the brand but I have the same one. He has lock and lock items in his frig and pantry and he has purchased Dennis Basso items In the past . Nit stranhe at all. Now you gals have me curious about these Supergreens.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Try it! You can always return if you don't like it. I am going to be redundant....I LOVE THE DRINK! And.....just a good thing that Chaz brought out, which I didn't even think about.......I can easily take these with me on my trips (or to work, or to the gym, etc.). Haven't done that yet because I usually have it when I get home from work. You don't need a blender or anything else; it mixes easily with water, using a straw, spoon, or wooden stir stick.

The one thing I had not done was drink it warm/hot. Think I will try that today. With it being summer, it has just been a nice cool drink to have.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you all tried 8greens? How does the super greens taste/function compare?

I haven’t tried either, but do want to start one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

I love this product! Have four boxes in my cupboard. @glam_girl Let me know if you are able to just drink ONE a day. I always do more. Heart

@World Traveler 

Your endorsements are always spot on, thoughtful, informed, so I've just ordered the Perricone Super Greens on auto! Thanks!

I came across the powdered greens diet supplement movement earlier this year. I've been using Amazing Grass Green Superfood from Whole Foods stores (California). I'll be anxious to compare the listed ingredients to Perricone.

Perricone is a little more expensive, but I love the raves about the taste. Plus Perricone would have been thoughtful about the ingredients before joining in. He is a certified Nutritionist. 

I am currently cautious about the rave where folks are drinking a lot in one day. Wondering about that, though have no information on how powdered greens could be a problem, baring individual sensitivities . . . If the powder tastes great (rave review suggest it does), it probably has a sweetener with a higher glycemic index (gives you an idea about how fast your body converts the carbs in a food into glucose). So drinking lots might unnecessarily raise your glucose levels . . . 

I am a researcher who has read the studies and switched to a plant-based heart healthy diet. This fits!