WEN

Regular Contributor

Chaz stay away from my Super Greens ;-)

I am watching now and Chaz was tasting Dr. Perricone Super Greens for the first time and he loved the taste.  This duo has sold out twice and I haven't been able to get it.  Today is my day!  Chaz....you better leave some for me!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz stay away from my Super Greens ;-)

I love this product! Have four boxes in my cupboard. @glam_girl Let me know if you are able to just drink ONE a day. I always do more. Heart

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler I love Super Greens.  It is actually my favorite green supplement and I've paid regular price for a 30 day supply before.  I will *try* to drink one a day.  Smiley Tongue

QVC needs to make a duo with Super Berry too!  

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl I would love to try Super Berry; but the Super Greens is very, very good.

Esteemed Contributor

Odd.  Wonder if he got some free skin care for his endorsement.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

I don't think it is odd.

I have heard him talk about other products that he uses sold on Q such as the Clarisonic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining Is that REALLY what you are wondering? Seriously? He has his own skin care regimen with his own products.

This is a drink. He juices several times a day. When he leaves town, one of the things in the plane is his blender and/or NutriBullet type appliance, etc. All that stuff goes with him. He's very conscientious about juicing.

When I am at his salon, he has an assistant who brings him his juices they have blended for him. He frequently scrunches up his nose because he doesn't like the taste, but feels it is good for him. 

One time the drink he had looked so awful that I told him it looked like a dirty diaper! ha! He was orange-brown.

So, this was a total surprise for him because the Perricone Super Greens taste very, very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered several sets. 

He purchases a lot of things from QVC. One time I came in the back door of the salon, and outside on the step, UPS had delivered 9 packages from QVC. I asked him what he got, and he said he didn't remember exactly; he just sees something on QVC or when he is there and tells his assistant to purchase it for him. Then he told me what he thought was in some of the packages. 

He always comes into the salon with a big Lug Puddle Jumper, with another one on top of it. He has lots and lots of stuff he brings with him, wherever he goes. He is a huge QVC customer.

@Still Raining wrote:

Regular Contributor

@Still RainingI don't think it's odd either.  It would be silly to think that a vendor uses only his/her products.  Chaz is a very genuine person with a kind heart.  No hidden agendas because he has no need to do such things.  If anything makes me as a viewer think I could trust him more because I know he's not selling me only his products.  And at the end of the day vendors are QVC shoppers just like all of us.  I got my super greens, some Andrew Lessman vitamins and I am waiting for my AD of Wen.  Yes, by the fall I'm going to be even more healthy and as a bonus my hair/skin/nails are going to look amazing.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to try this product but I am afraid it will “run right through me” if you know what I mean ... & exactly at the wrong time .. I just can’t chance it 😢

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm curious.  Is this a high fiber drink?  I heard somewhere that if you use a juicer, it removes the fiber.

ETA:  Never mind.  I found it on his website.  It has less than 1 gram of fiber.