WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz's product recommender

I've played around with the Recommender and have changed my answers one by one to see what that does to results.

It almost always recommends Fig for my Best match, which is the one I won't be without. What comes up as Good or Better varies based on which seasonal is available and what my answers are. Today it gave me Pom as Better and Sweet Almond Mint as Good, but other times it throws Bamboo Green Tea in there. None of those work very well for me and Bamboo Green Tea was terrible for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz's product recommender

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I've played around with the Recommender and have changed my answers one by one to see what that does to results.

It almost always recommends Fig for my Best match, which is the one I won't be without. What comes up as Good or Better varies based on which seasonal is available and what my answers are. Today it gave me Pom as Better and Sweet Almond Mint as Good, but other times it throws Bamboo Green Tea in there. None of those work very well for me and Bamboo Green Tea was terrible for me.

How funny that we pretty much got the same results! The recommender always recommends FIG, POM and SAM for me as well.