WEN

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue 

There were additional posts in this thread. After explaining to quadmimi what had happened with Y, I deleted what I could and snipped the contents where I couldn't delete. For her sake I requested others show her the same courtesy.

Here's what's missing.

As I wrote to @quadmimi, our mutual friend had posted about several stressful events in her life in various q forums. These events seemed to come at her in fairly rapid succession, maybe over a month (?) or two(?). Topped by some early morning posts in various forums (not WEN) that drew complaints & were poofed, plus that whole thread where she was "attacked".

By posting here about what was happening in her life, she dealt with each one at a time. But by my bringing them all together (like in this post again) I was fearful it would prove too much all at once. And as I wrote to Quadmimi i didn't want our friend to experience more upset and anxiety by seeing all her recent troubles collected into one post.

Which is why I wrote the update of why Y wasn't around much, and then deleted it after it had been read by quadmimi. I'm sure Y still reads here, and so I'll delete this post soon too.

There are so many things I don't understand in your two posts here.

I can't imagine what voting has to do with this thread, who or why it was inserted here. You wrote:

hedge please forgive me if I misunderstood your posts . But it did appear that you were bringing up that thread again

Here's the voting thread 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Time-to-vote/m-p/7070456#M73042

WHERE did it appear I was bringing up a thread again that hasn't crossed my mind in months.

Why would I be posting about the annual voting and customer choice awards in a thread about Chaz's website/&/where's our mutual friend?

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@hedge please forgive me if I misunderstood your posts . But it did appear that you were bringing up that thread again. I reread it a few times . It’s been mentioned here and on the other forum multiple times I had no idea she posted on other forums. I know she was having dental work and originally I dismissed it and just chalked it up to that . It seems like yangya’s absence and when this thread appeared have been linked . i was upset because there was no malice to any of the posts on that thread and yangya should've known that . When I read that she was happy the forum (wen)were dissolving it was unsettling. We were always, to quote @quadmimi one happy family. Now @SurferWife was either deleted or deleted herself from the new forum. I would hate to think this had anything to do with it .

Deleted herself without any warning. So once again I apologize if I was incorrect assuming it was this thread you were mentioning. Just hoping we can all move on to one place again.

She never wrote that. She didn't single out the WEN forum.

She wrote she was glad the whole QVC Community Forums was shutting down, after the gang attack in Pets.

Respected Contributor
YANGYA

How Ironic!

My husband who is an IT guy, said this forum would close and he was right.

QVC, I don't blame you ONE bit!

All these forums are cliquish and petty most of the time.

You have to catch the right time when some people that are not like that on to get a decent give and take.

Last week I was attacked brutally by just asking a legitimate question, I was polite and thanked in advance and that's the replies I received.  Sarcasm and was made a mockery then attacked.

No one would act that way in person but hiding behind that screen is common.

WAY TO GO QVC!!!!!!!  This may get poofed but every word is true.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to belabor the topic because I didn't realize what had happened with Yanga.  I only saw her post about being glad the Q forum was being closed.  I was shocked because I thought she enjoyed it here since she posted so often in the WEN threads.

I had seen her in other areas on the forum, but I just assumed some WEN-hater jumped on her for her passion for WEN and Chaz.  I didn't even realize her cat had died.  I had thought she would come back when the forum remained open, although I haven't seen her since but I hope she still reads.  

I like her.  And her unwavering loyalty to Chaz.  She was always helpful with any WEN questions and I think had tried every product Chaz ever made--and rarely found one she didn't like!  She was always nice to me and that's all I have to go on.

I miss her and hope she comes back.❤️

Esteemed Contributor
@hedge this was not The thread perhaps it was in one of the monthly chats where yang ya posted something
Along the lines of “why would I want
To vote everyday” . Which prompted myself as well as others to attempt to explain the process which she already knew from last year. She supposedly mentioned this on FB as
Well.it has been brought up on more than one occasion. Your post wasn’t clear that it was NOT the Wen post /group .that’s why I felt the need to step in and attempt to clear this up. I had no idea she was active on other forums.
Respected Contributor

NO ONE slapped me hard.  I asked a legitimate question and I was attacked brutally. 

I am here now because I'm just killing time. 

I only know how much gossip and pettiness goes on so I voiced my opinion about it when I was attacked.

It's a fact and I just stated it.  I've had a facebook account for many years.

Anyway, I like Chaz's new site but there are a few wrinkles in it.  I purchase from there but you MUST have a smart phone because they send you a code on cell phone ONLY and you must type in that code.  Secondly, when you buy, you are using a third party and they want a birthdate.  THAT is not right.  When you apply for a job they cannot ask you for that unless they hire you.  I don't like that.  In this day and age where birthdates are VERY sensitive info. it's not good to give it out.  No other merchant asks for that.  It's the software that the third party is using.  I don't think it has anything to do with Chaz.  He probably just chose that and they took over.  I do not own a smart phone but my husband does.  I have no need for one.  After I made purchases from the new site, I was bombarded with garbage emails that I'm gonna have to block.  I heard Chaz say he was gonna start doing easy pay but I don't think it's like the easy pay like the Q does.  I made my purchases and still will when I want something and for the whole monthe of December he's giving 40% off.  That's great and I will always love Chaz.  He lost Hunter a month before we lost our cat that we had for nearly 20 years.  They both went the same way.  Just extreme age.  Poor Hunter could no long eat or even get up.  I cried my head off.  I know the pain he felt and will continue to feel.  Yeah, I have a few issues with his new site but that does not mean I don't still love him as a brother.

Now, I'm only stating my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@quadmimi 

I know she took some weeks away from here, for more exhaustive dental surgery I think. Plus she posted about some scary storm & flooding issues temporarily disrupting things. On top of that, her cat Yangya passed away, and I'm sure that blew her familiar daily routine all to pieces.

There was one thread in particular where a handful of posters "slapped her back" hard over something she posted. Their response was waaay over the top, downright cruel I thought, and she seemed to retreat at that point and posted she was glad the forums were shutting down. I think a couple of the hardest slappers migrated to proboards since then. 

She's been posting a bit again recently, and I have the impression she reads posts when she can. In truth, I think she still gets here to Q forums more often than I do.

@quadmimi You didn't say anything to cause concern.

Yangya mentioned somewhere on a post (Facebook?) about being called silly. Actually, she was responding to someone (on Facebook), adding her comments to that particular post, about being called silly too and how hurtful it was. Really wish I could remember what the date was and which forum or Facebook page it was so I could go back and relate it correctly. I didn't read all of the responses, You and I wouldn't have a problem being called sily, but she may be super sensitive. Thank it had to do with voting more than once for Chaz for the Beauty Awards; could be wrong on that.

Although that may not be the cause of her not being here now, I can see how it could be. Yangya is a very sweet, caring person, who absolutely loves Chaz and his WEN products. She loves to share everything WEN. She is an eager and enthusticastic person and I always enjoy her posts. She is a breath of fresh air and makes me smile. Heart

Thank you for remembering me AND my plight, World Traveler.  I still have NO bottom teeth.  I had very bad experience with implants.  Since May I'm still having trouble.  You're right.  I do love Chaz and I always will.  Wen makes me so very happy and I always love to let him know I appreciate all he does for us.  I'm obsessed with the Blessing one called Understanding.  Since Chaz's new site is really full blown and I don't have a smart phone, I feel uncomfortable about the birthday thing too, I'm gonna have my IT husband sit down with me so he can explain things to me about the new site.  It is really nice though.  It does make it easy for you to find items.  It really IS better.  Since my husband works from home and does IT, he needs the computer and at the end of the day, he's beat and wants dinner and relax so I don't bother him.  Thank you, World Traveler for your kind words.  We miss our cat terribly.  We lost her to old age.  She was so old, her eyes were cloudy and she couldn't get up and sit down without a lot of pain.  She just could no longer go on.  My husband cried and he's not an emotional person.  She loved us equally and that made her so special besides the fact that she "talked".  I gotta have him up load a video he took of her talking.  It's so cute.  I wouldn't know how.  Poor Chaz, I think Hunter was his special one.  Hunter was with him all through the years that Chaz sort of began, so to speak so losing him must've hurt him terribly.  Hope everyone is well and okay...

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

Nice to see you back!❤️

I had missed that you lost your poor kitty.  I'm so sorry.  I had to say goodbye to one of mine about a year ago and it's very hard, I know.🐾💔

I hope your teeth situation will improve.  My husband had implants many years ago when the technology was fairly new and he had a lot of problems too.  

54BF03CF-0BCD-474D-9912-22B659B20315.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Bless your heart! I am so, so glad to see/read/hear from you! Like others, I was concerned about you, but knew sometimes we all need to take a break for one reason or another.

We depend upon you greatly, as you follow Chaz closer than a shadow! LOL!! You know his every move, so if something happens in his and the Angels lives, we know you will keep us in the loop. 

So sorry about the dental problems; it's no fun. I have had a lot of work, but probably nothing to compare to yours.

And losing a fur family member is tough. I have gone thru too many dogs and I miss them terribly when they die. I am down to one now and I keep saying I won't get anymore because it is painful when the time comes for them to pass on.

Yes, losing Hunter was tough for Chaz. I noticed around that time and even still a little bit now that he has been posting more "memory" type things about people and events, and I feel his heart just is not in it yet to get back to posting more forward-thinking things. I could be wrong on that. Like there is a lot of old (to me) news in his posts. Takes a while to adjust, right?

Well, @77yangya  you just hang in there and come and go as you need to. You know that you are always in our minds and hearts, and we hope all perks up for you soon where we can see our usually sparkling friend back on the forum on a regular basis.

XOXOXOXOX........yes I am stealing that from you!

Respected Contributor

oh, my goodness......thank you so much for everyone's kind words.  I'm so sorry you lost your kitty too, geezerette. 

Yes, I cry EVERY day.  It's like this pain that just does not go away.  She was very old, she had to be at the very least 18.

Every morning, when it was time to feed her, she's not there but her left over food cans are there, she would walk me over to them and head butt my hand and "talk" to me.  Now, it's cold and empty.  It's so overwhelmingly heart breaking.  She brought me a joy inside that I cannot describe.  All her wonderful charming ways that she had.  I'll go on loving her for as long as I live.

To everyone on here.  Thank you so much for the wonderful posts, all your kind words. 

My love to all my Wen gals. XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

Love you guys, thank you so much.XXXOOO