WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz's June Monthly Specials are Up 👓

[ Edited ]

Something I tried for the first time this year.

Don't forget to tap the little triangle next to the price to see if other options are available...like QUARTS!

https://chazdean.com/store/categories#!monthly%20specials

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz's June Monthly Specials are Up 👓

@x Hedge - thank you for the info - may I ask which of these you have tried and liked - Riley1

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1, Only the cucumber aloe so far. I love the clean fresh scent of CA body wash!

The body wash scent is pleasant in the bottle, but really blooms when mixed with water and you're cleansing with it. It's a subtle clean scent, and not 'foody' smelling.

(Also love the oil which is cucumber-thyme.)

I found the scent of the CA body lotion a bit p-u while it's wet. But as soon as it's rubbed in and dries on your skin the scent becomes quite light, clean and green. I bought it planning to balance those sultry summer nights when I don't want a heavy cream.

When I sniff my hand later, the lotion scent is pleasant but very faint. It's compatible with a dab of 319 NIBT for areas that need a little treatment 'boost'.

I never smelled or used any Cucumber Aloe classic until this spring.  Lol, I think I have the whole product line in CA now, including the texture balm (which smells a lot better than the fig.)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a POM girl but I just purchased the CA set . @x Hedge. I love this scent in the cc and oil but unfortunately my hair doesn't so well with the cc. I have a set of POM I should be opening first but I'm so tempted to open the CA set. That scent puts me in an instant good mood😊