WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz's 1/31/19 and 2/1/19 Show Schedule

Pink Jasmine Peony 32-ounce Cleansing Conditioner with 3.4-ounce EDP - $76.98 - A309847

PJP CC w EDP.jpg

Honored Contributor

Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner Trio - $72 - A349718 - Three 16-ounce

PJP Trio.jpg

Honored Contributor

Pink Jasmine Peony Hair (32 ounce cleansing conditioner) and Body Duo (8-ounce body treatment) - $77 - A295076 

PJP CC w body treatment.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Condition - $58 - 32 ounces - A277284

PJP CC.jpg

Honored Contributor

Just watched the morning drive Chaz took to go to QVC and he said "...after today, I don't think we will be back until April 5." He wasn't positive, but that is what he thought.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Per Chaz:

Today is the biggest day of our shows and biggest deals on @QVC! Check out this Beauty iQ Steal, WEN 32-oz Winter Cleansing Conditioner with 16-oz Ultra-Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment for $69.96 ($232.00 retail value, a savings of $162.04).

Your choice of Winter Vanilla Mint, White Citrus, Red Currant, White Forest.
Don’t miss out.

Some of our best-selling seasonal products are our Cleansing Conditioners and Replenishing Treatment Mists, and Chaz Dean is making a set with 2 Cleansing Conditioners and 2 Replenishing Treatment Mists available at an amazing value.

Choose from Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin, Fresh Apple, Vanilla Mint, White Citrus, Red Currant, or White Forest. These sets would retail for $160.00 on Chaz's site, but you can get it for just $68.98, a savings of $91.02!

Get everything you need to protect from heat styling, and add volume, body, shine, and hold with our Styling Creme and Nourishing Mousse trios.

Choose from Classic in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, or Lavender; or choose Seasonal and get 1 each of the Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter Red Currant and brand new Winter White Forest; or choose Rice-Infused and get the Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig and Light by Chaz Dean. Each set is the same great price of $54.96 for 3 Styling Cremes or 3 Nourishing Mousse.

And shopping with QVC means you save up to $35.00 off the retail price on Chaz's site for the Styling Creme, and up to $71.00 off the retail price for the Nourishing Mousse trios.

QVC Showtimes Friday 2/1/19:

3PM PST / 6PM EST WEN Hour Show on QVC
4PM PST / 7PM EST Rick's Weekend Review on QVC2
5PM PST / 8PM EST WEN Hour Show on Beauty iQ
6PM PST / 9PM EST Beauty Night In on QVC
8PM PST / 11PM EST WEN Hour Show on Beauty iQ

Honored Contributor

I just heard back from Dooters about my question regarding Chaz's comment on not being back to QVC until April 5 (he thought).

Well, I know you all see how often the Program Guide changes at QVC. They plan ahead, but not too far ahead. We all know that we all LOVE to change our minds on what we buy and who we want to see on air too, eh?

So, the next sure thing Team WEN will be doing is April 5th. Of course, I can't say what it is. Of course, you're all really smart and know what they plan far in advance, right? As far as before that date...... we shall see what we shall see. Of course, on a very personal level, if they don't go I get treats and playtime more often. It's about me!

Respected Contributor

I really want to get the Beauty Steal.

Can someone help me with which sent to go with?

I have tried summer seasonals in the past, just a couple of them and I did not care for the scents, one smelled to much gardinia and the other was a citrus and I ened up tossing it half way in because I just couldn't stand the smell.

How is Winter Vanilla Mint?  I have never used the body treatment so I want something wearable and not over powering.

For hair, something that does NOT weigh it down or too heavy.

Help?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl

WVM is peppermint & chocolate, smelling exactly like Andes candies in the green wrapper. A very cool scent, some (with drafty bathrooms) find it leaves them feeling downright cold, and prefer to use it during hot weather to feel cooler.

... so this is a favorite for year 'round use.

WWF is oil of spearmint that is warmed with sandalwood and vanilla bean.

WWC is sharp bright citrus and warm spice, including clove. This is a traditional European fragrance blend.

WRC hardest to describe. Green with the smell of crushed geranium leaves, but much more complex with tart current and wet bark; an earthy smell that reminds me of the earliest green shoots poking through the soggy forest floor in the midst of repeat snow, frost & thaw.

Fragrance is subjective, and personally, when I use up what I have I'm taking a break from the winter group. Chaz offers enough variety so there's something for everyone.

The WEN Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment is wonderful. Hydrates the skin but absorbs in, skin never looks greasy. I slather it all over after bathing. In winter I add some of Chaz's treatment oils to it, and it still doesn't look greasy.