WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz's 1/31/19 and 2/1/19 Show Schedule

[ Edited ]

Per Dooters, the following is the schedule for February 1 (Friday) shows:

5am (ET) - two-hour show on QVC

6pm (ET) - one-hour show on QVC

10pm (ET) - one-hour show on Beauty IQ

"February is the month of LOVE and Chaz's loves will be front and center, I'm sure!"

No word yet on what will be presented, but he usually has Pink Jasmine Peony, and since Dooters mentions the word LOVE, we can probably expect something to do with that fragrance.

I was hoping the shows would be later in the month so we could get some spring offerings, but I doubt QVC would allow him to present any of his spring products so soon. I could be wrong on that.

I am eager to try the new Spring Fresh Floral cleansing conditioner, which smells really great! I'm not a floral person when it comes to his CC's; however, when I smelled a sample of this new one, I really liked it.

If anyone else hears what will be offered, please post for all of us. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN February 2019 Schedule

Hi World Traveler!  Thank you for posting this great information!!!  If I hear or find out anything, sure, I'll post it. 

I'm thinking that when Chaz talks about the month of love he's probably referring to Pink Jasmine Peony because he made that for Valentine's Day (February) and Breast Cancer Awareness month, which is October.  Of course, it's possible that he made some other things in the Love scent like you said.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Peony.  I just got, in October, the NBT/EDP duo.  I wanted the large size parfume and so happy with it.  you just CANNOT be in a bad mood if everything is going wrong!  This scent just makes you happy!

I'm with you on the spring scents.  The only scent I was okay with is the Spring Orange Blossom.  The others I didn't care for but they still gave great results.  With Wen it's just a matter of what scent you like, for me, anyway.  I love the summer ones.  I've been finishing up my NBTs in that just recently.  Looking forward to getting more this summer.  I'm intrigued by you liking his new spring scent and I'm definitely in when it comes out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya The thing I like about his new Spring Fresh Floral is that most floral scents give me a headache or are sort of suffocating for me. I love flowers, love to walk thru gardens, etc., but just don't care to have floral scents purposely put on me for a full day.

When he let me sample the new SFF, he was pleased when I said I really liked it, as he knows I don't normally purchase the spring scents. 

To me it is very light in the floral area, so if there are others like me, they may want to try it.

Respected Contributor

Hi, World Traveler, that's exactly how I feel about florals too.  Just the way you're describing this new spring scent sounds like I'll like it too.

I'm kind of surprised that I'm so taken on with the Peony because my husband thinks it's too floral.  I adore it though!  I guess my nose is fickel or it's detecting something else that's in it! 

I remember you mentioning that you've tried the new spring one and that you liked it.  It must be so much fun to get to try things at Chaz's salon.  One day, before I leave this earth, I'm gonna endeavor to meet him.  I just have to thank, in person, the one that saved my hair and skin and made me so very happy.  He will always have a special place in my heart for as long as I live.

I'd wager you have such a good time when you go.  I think about that when I'm on here.  The next time you go, I guess in July?  Anyway, please give him a big hug and kiss for me!

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler

When you smelled the Spring Fresh Floral, did it have any powder scent?

Lilac is my absolute favorite scent in the whole world and was ecstatic when Chaz introduced SHL, but was sorely disappointed as it smelled super powdery to me.

Hoping the new scent won't have that...

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen I don't recall there being any powdery smell to the Spring Fresh Floral. It was back in September when it was introduced to me, but I think I would remember if it was.

I recall it just being delightful, not heavy, and very refreshing to my senses. Although it has jasmine and rose in it, which can both be strong scents, I did not get a "heady" feeling of those two. I did notice a little hint of the jasmine and rose, but nothing that was overwhelming.

For a comparison, I find the Pink Jasmine Peony to be too strong a floral scent for my senses. It is nice, but I cannot have it on me all day long, particularly not the parfum, which I assume would be more intense. I would purchase the Spring Fresh Floral over the PJP.

I always hesitate to say how something smells to me, because each of our sense of smell can vary. There are many posters on the WEN forum who can pick out each note in a fragrance and describe it in the most detailed way; I'm not good at that. LOL!

Hope this helps! 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @worldtraveler I'm excited to hear about this "more for less" on all the Blessings. I want to get a lot more HOPE , I love it. Going to hold off for his visit to pick up the candle I think. As for Spring I have a ton of SOB products and a few more other scents in 32 oz so I plan to take a break . But I'm sure Chaz will bring something to entice me in March he always does.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue You are like me....."but I'm sure Chaz will bring something to entice me in March, he always does."

As @77yangya alluded to in another thread, Dooters has been spilling the beans a little at a time.

"Well, I can't let the year end without spilling some upcoming intel for the February 1st Shows! After all, I did get some truly insane treats from so many for Christmas. I owe you all some great news, right?

Many of you haven't picked up on my hints, and they have been very tongue in cheek (and I have a big tongue, and bigger cheek so I get it). Strength! EDP is launching! It's awesome. Pink Jasmine Peony will be front and center, as it should be. New configurations with MORE for Less on the PJP. Love, Light, Hope, AND STRENGTH are a Blessing, eh?

I'm still learning and listening so.... stay tuned. This sleuthing stuff can be very difficult."

And then again he spilled some more:

"Seriously? People are asking me about the Strength EDP? What notes, give some hints, what's it like: I want YOU to tell me WHAT STRENGTH WOULD SMELL LIKE TO YOU? I really want to 'compare notes'! Get it? Notes? Compare NOTES? Oh please, I'm a horse. What do you expect here. Jerry Seinfield?"

dooters.jpg

Honored Contributor

dooters.jpg

Dooters!

I love you Mr. Muffin!

Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz's 2/1/19 Show Schedule

[ Edited ]

While Chaz is in Puerto Vallarta, we are getting news straight from the horse's mouth:

While raindrops were falling on my head....

I had a lot of time to think about the things I know... Actually, I don't know much, so I got a lot of sleep as well but, I digress...

Let's revisit the WEN schedule, right? Yes, there's a Steal coming our way on Beauty IQ! But first, a 2 Hour WEN by Chaz Dean show on QVC2 at 6 PM ET on January 31st.

New and hot off the presses (whatever that means) it was added along with the Beauty IQ Steal on 2/1. That's a one hour show at 8 PM and 11 PM ET.

For you scoring at home:
6 PM 2 Hour Show Thursday, Jan 31st on QVC2
5 AM 2 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on QVC Main
6 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on QVC Main
8 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on Beauty IQ
11 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on Beauty IQ

All Eastern Time and and all promising to to full of good stuff.

Oh, give me Strength!!! Speaking of Strength... I know I wasn't going to give you any insight into the new EDP but seriously, I am OBSESSED! INSANE. Rich, vibrant citrusy notes of Grapefruit and Lavender, blended with warm Cedar-wood, Amber and Honey bottom notes. I want to have this sprayed all over my body but, well, I'm really big, so I settled for having it sprayed on my blanket. A lot. I sleep in it. My stall smells insane. I know what you're thinking but, housekeeping comes 3 times a day! Give me Strength!!!!

And check out Dooters and his main squeeze, Linda Cooper, who makes sure he is well taken care of.

DootersandCooper.jpg