WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi @sonechko I didn't know.  I recorded the shows because of you and Hedge posting these.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

I flipped channels to see Calista Products/Maria Mccool clapping her hands with Embellish and smearing it into someone's hair. Shawn was gushing.

I didn't stay to see how much time they gave her, I had Chaz on my tablet and went back to him.

I was just curious what they'd featured opposite him.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz on QVC 2.27.18

[ Edited ]

I don't know what was shown on QVC Chanel opposing Chaz on Beauty iQ. I read it here - it was NC. But even though I was surprised to read this, still I was not gushing about this.

I am talking about general diminishing of WEN air time on QVC and placing WEN shows into very inconvenient for a vast majority of viewers time slots.

Whatever QVC management reason may be, this change is ridiculous and does not serve well for this buyer (me personally), and I am sure for a great many of Wen followers. I do not like this at all.

What I think I may consider doing, is buy WEN on QVC only when Chaz is on the air, and NEVER buy again from this site in between visits, like I used to. 

I will fill the gap buying directly from Chaz Dean site. Products are not so much more expensive when Chaz has his sales on site AND free shipping.

The moment QVC stops WEN shows completely, will be the moment they'll never see one red cent of my money spent on anything QVC has to offer.

After all - ALL of the products they carry are easily available elsewhere, and actually I don't even care for the rest of the QVC vendors or lines.

WEN was a big hit for me and I became QVC member to purchase WEN initially, but they make it to be a rare treat to catch a show or two lately.

Esteemed Contributor

No, @sonechko,  not NC, although he's been around recently too.

It was hair stylist Maria McCool clapping her tacky hair product Embellish.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry @x Hedge, if I misunderstood who it was, does not matter. My concern is still with Wen line loosing air time a lot lately.