WEN

Frequent Contributor

wondering what Chaz will be presenting on his 2am 2.27.18 show.

i think it sucks that they give him so little airtime & such bad timeslots. seems like sabotage to me...  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

You mean sabbotage.  LOL!  Yes, it's lousy.  Not only do they have him on a little but not on prime time.  I posted this before but it may be because the products sell themselves without much ado so they may figure, we can have MORE sellers on to sell more products. 

Usually, Chaz is on quite alot in June because of Gallonpalooza month.  Hopefully this doesn't change.

I usually go to his facebook site.  Lately he's been periscoping and that's fun when he does.  You get to ask questions and he answers them.  You get to watch him doing stuff too.  Friday he was cutting this girl's hair, it was really long and he put it in separate bands and just cut them off, looked like seven inches each one and he put them in bags to analyze for color for her.  He was saying she's an eight year Wen girl.  Her hair was gorgeous.  I didn't get to actually see it on Friday, I saw it Sat. Morning but it IS there to watch even though it's over.  Maybe someone else has more insight on why he's not on as much as he used to.  He's extremely busy and maybe trekking from coast to coast is getting too much.  Jet lag is nasty.  These are only my educated guesses.  Can't wait for the spring and summer stuff to come out.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya...I, too, think that 1) WEN sells itself & 2) Chaz is incredibly busy; always traveling. I don’t need him to be on air to purchase my WEN. I think his on-air time is most helpful for potemtial new customers because he is such a good teacher (& yes, he teaches us old-timers a new thing or 2, too!)

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@sznk @SurferWife @77yangya  You should read @Souperkrys post on the Wen Feb chat....She said Chaz mentioned that to have him on the Q more it would take lots of emails...I sent mine, (although my response was very generic)...I love to see him here as I always learn something new each time..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...what? Why would it take a lot of emails to get him on more? I’ve never heard of that for any vendors. What’s behind that? And who the heck would we email?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifewrote:

@quadmimi...what? Why would it take a lot of emails to get him on more? I’ve never heard of that for any vendors. What’s behind that? And who the heck would we email?

Oh @SurferWife it's on page 3 of Feb Wen Chat thread.. @Souperkrys post....

Someone who was doing the periscope thing told Chaz she had sent an email to the Q asking them for more Wen shows...He thanked her & said it would take more than one email though..(.if you read the post on Feb Wen Chat it says it better than I typed..Smiley Happy 

I clicked at bottom on screen where it says email us, & ask to have Wen shows on more & why....Smiley Happy hope that helps..

Respected Contributor

Hi @SurferWife!  Your post cracked me up!!!  I doubt that would help too.  QVC, just like ANY other business is out for one thing, and one thing only.  Money. 

Again, when they see his products sell themselves, they don't need the extra air time for something that will sell out in five minutes.  Since a generic email was generated as a reply, I'm skeptical.  I'm one of those septics!   LOL!!!!  I'm married to a comedian and I guess it rubbed off.

Respected Contributor

Hi, @quadmimi, I love to see him on too, I always tell him that on his facebook site.  I'm very disappointed too that he's on less.  To me, he looks a bit tired, I mean he looks great and wears fabulous clothes and his hair is unreal and I love him too but I still think it gets difficult to keep traveling back and forth.  It takes time to recup from that.  His LA time is three hours different from when he's on the Q.  Did you see the beautiful house he has in PA?  It's nice, sometimes he'll periscope how he's doing everyone's hair for the shows.  Prepping, you'd call it.  I have the feeling his heart is in LA too.  It's just a feeling I have, nothing more. 

This is OT but has anyone ever purchased an Ibiza brush?  I keep seeing them on tutorials that I watch on YouTube and I got one for 30 buck, I mean tirdy buck!  LOL!  That was the cheapest I could find.  I'm VERY curious by nature so I'm trying it.  My first love is the new paddle brush Chaz made though.  Let me gladly report curiousity never killed this cat!  LOL!   oh no!  Did you guys ever watch SvenGoolie?  We do every Sat. night.  We LAUGH our heads off!

Respected Contributor

Hi, @sznk, I stand corrected. it IS sabotage.  I guess I got sabotaged!   LOL!  Craaazy!!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangyawrote:

Hi, @quadmimi, I love to see him on too, I always tell him that on his facebook site.  I'm very disappointed too that he's on less.  To me, he looks a bit tired, I mean he looks great and wears fabulous clothes and his hair is unreal and I love him too but I still think it gets difficult to keep traveling back and forth.  It takes time to recup from that.  His LA time is three hours different from when he's on the Q.  Did you see the beautiful house he has in PA?  It's nice, sometimes he'll periscope how he's doing everyone's hair for the shows.  Prepping, you'd call it.  I have the feeling his heart is in LA too.  It's just a feeling I have, nothing more. 

This is OT but has anyone ever purchased an Ibiza brush?  I keep seeing them on tutorials that I watch on YouTube and I got one for 30 buck, I mean tirdy buck!  LOL!  That was the cheapest I could find.  I'm VERY curious by nature so I'm trying it.  My first love is the new paddle brush Chaz made though.  Let me gladly report curiousity never killed this cat!  LOL!   oh no!  Did you guys ever watch SvenGoolie?  We do every Sat. night.  We LAUGH our heads off!

@77yangya  Oh I haven't seen his house..I don't do periscope so I haven't seen him doing hair for the show..I am sure it's fun to watch..Smiley Happy

I haven't heard of the Ibiza brush. I usually air dry my hair & use self grip rollers, I do have a Wen brush though that I use if needed..

I will just enjoy when Chaz is here, but a few more shows would be fun...He keeps bringing us new & wonderful items, "thank you Chaz"..Smiley Happy