WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz on Q2 12/29 & 12/30

I ordered the lip balm trio last night when Chaz was on Q2, and got it at the lower event price, and I ordered online, with no intervention by a CS rep.  I hope everyone who wants to order can get the event price somehow!  The Q's technological bobbles, wobbles and goof-ups are getting very frustrating!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the BS Finishing Treatment Cream last night & was planning to order the BS mousse this morning, but it us back up to regular price. What happened to the event price?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I believe each of these "event prices" were just for the day. I remember hearing them say "at the end of the day the price goes up," but I wasn't paying attention if it was for all the products or just a few. But I did hear them say that. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife I believe each of these "event prices" were just for the day. I remember hearing them say "at the end of the day the price goes up," but I wasn't paying attention if it was for all the products or just a few. But I did hear them say that. 

@World Traveler  is right.  I forgot that I was watching the rerun of the midnight show this morning!  

Another reason not to like those pesky all-night reruns! 😖