WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: Chaz on Q - spoilers :-)

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sly1216 wrote:

@SurferWife I saw the TSV mentioned on the Blue Skies blog, and I clicked on the link there, and I saw that Free S&H was listed on the description for the TSV.  Hope this applies to you as well!!

WOW Those links on the Blue Skies site are good now, but ships 11/28 and the price is 2 bucks cheaper at $77.90 with free shipping.

yes, WOW indeed! I was not familiar with Blue Skies blog. (Chaz said under $80 and did not mention shipping.)

@sly1216/ @FleaMktQn - thnx for the info :-) 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up that it's on the blog already, I checked this morning and InsideQ wasn't up online yet. Maybe I'll get my print copy today? 

I ordered the seasonal and restorative sets on AD. Crazy price at 77.90 plus free shipping and ebates has 5% back today on QVC. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sznk wrote:

hi fellow-wenners, please forgive me if this info has previously been posted but i couldn't find it here in the wen forum.

i watched a Chaz Periscope video posted late yesterday where he talked about the offerings on his upcoming qvc oct 20/21 visits & his nov 28 tsv.

oct 20 / 21: he said his new brushes will be offered in a set - 1 paddle & 1 styling, not separately.

nov 28: his tsv is a 32oz CC TRIO!  for <$80 w/ 6 easypays:

3 choices:

* 3 classics - 3 sam or 3 tea tree or 3 lav.

* 3 winter seasonals, 1 of each - wwc, wvm, wrc (a-d will be 3 summer seasonals).

* 3 rice-based, 1 of each - light, mif, & bgt.

the video is still up on Chaz's periscope and twitter feeds, titled "Have you heard?? What's coming soon??"  this info is near the end of the video, at ~ the 19:20 mark.

Would love to get some feed back on these formula's. In order which of the Seasonal's are most moisturing? And for the Classic's, in order which are most moisturing? It's has been many year's since I used Sweet Almond Mint, can't remember if I liked it or not. Like the Tea but can't use it evey wash. Lav tend's to be very drying for my hair. 

Thank you all for your help. This is a great TSV

Just wanted to ask how many love Sweet Almond Mint for moisture, and how does it compare to Fig?

Respected Contributor

Lovemycats, I found SAM more moisturizing than either TT or Lavender.  The winter seasonals are not offered as three of any one kind, but one of each, so that probably isn't your best option.  I find all three of the restorative formulas more moisturizing than any of the classics except Fig or any of the seasonals offered in the TSV, so my suggestion would be for you to try the rice-based BGT, MIF and Light combo, you might find one of them to be a new favorite.

Super Contributor

I cannot wait for the TSV! I actually caught the Periscope live and I was like sayyyyy whaaaaatt??!!? SOLD! 

Honored Contributor

What's interesting is that it's currently up at 77.90 and free shipping with the "now" item number but in my print copy ( came today) of InsideQ it's listed at 79.90 and 3.00 shipping. 

It's also interesting the AD for the seasonal set says mango coconut, CLV and SHP. I really would have thought it'd be STP, CLV and SHP. 

I'm sort of on the fence about the seasonal AD now, because I have plenty of SHP and I sure don't want or need anymore SMC. 

Honored Contributor

I just noticed the fine print on the InsideQ listing says the TSV can't be shipped to AK, HI, PR, VI or Guam for some reason? That's new. I wonder what the deal is? 

Valued Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Lovemycats, I found SAM more moisturizing than either TT or Lavender.  The winter seasonals are not offered as three of any one kind, but one of each, so that probably isn't your best option.  I find all three of the restorative formulas more moisturizing than any of the classics except Fig or any of the seasonals offered in the TSV, so my suggestion would be for you to try the rice-based BGT, MIF and Light combo, you might find one of them to be a new favorite.

Hi CamilleP

Thank you for your suggestion's. I do like the BGT and the MIF, but have not tried the Light. I think I will try that choice. Thank You

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I just noticed the fine print on the InsideQ listing says the TSV can't be shipped to AK, HI, PR, VI or Guam for some reason? That's new. I wonder what the deal is? 

What?  SOB!  And I don't mean Spring Orange Blossom.  I haven't viewed my Insider yet, but if that is indeed true, QVC sucks...period.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

UN.FREAKIN.BELIEVABLE!  The TSV will NOT ship to HI.  That is complete and utter BS.  I am so mad right now.  QVC...you suck.  Way to stand by your loyal customers.  chazdean.com...here I come.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.