WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz on Periscope - Repeat Year

One of my favorite seasonals is the FGP.  So I'm hoping the TSV is in that.  I have the FVWP and I found, well, the scent is really nice, the styling creme has great results for me.  To me, it's a bit heavy on the vanilla but like Chaz said, very decadent.  I like it but FGP, my fav.  I'm hoping Chaz will make a styling creme in that or a mousse but I guess we'll find out whenever.  I used to have a large stash but because my hair was so long it got used up.  I cut it in a pixie now!  So much easier to take care of!!!

Valued Contributor

I love watching Chaz on Periscope!!  It's so nice that he shares so much with us on that platform!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

One of my favorite seasonals is the FGP.  So I'm hoping the TSV is in that.  I have the FVWP and I found, well, the scent is really nice, the styling creme has great results for me.  To me, it's a bit heavy on the vanilla but like Chaz said, very decadent.  I like it but FGP, my fav.  I'm hoping Chaz will make a styling creme in that or a mousse but I guess we'll find out whenever.  I used to have a large stash but because my hair was so long it got used up.  I cut it in a pixie now!  So much easier to take care of!!!

@77yangya, have you had much adjustment to your new cut? Like using too much product because you forgot you didnt need that much any longer?

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

My credit cards thank Chaz for the break from new seasonals. I will be doing like many and getting my FTP and FVWP stashs back up to par.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

My credit cards thank Chaz for the break from new seasonals. I will be doing like many and getting my FTP and FVWP stashs back up to par.

Same here. Lol! I need more of  my FVWP. 

Honored Contributor

Oh bummer! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thank goodness!  I need to work my Fall stash this fall.  Besides, my favorite seasonals are spring & summer.  Although, I will always love my Fall Apple Spice that I stocked up on last year because it was discontinued.

@SurferWife

Me too, Spring & Summer + 613, BGT, TT, Fig.

Happy 4th to Toby, so cute in his Uncle Sam outfit, but he looked a little peeved!  bet he wanted to go surfing with his Daddy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I'd also love SC in FGP, as well as an EDP.  However,  I'm refining my product useage as I grow out my perm and get settled into retirement.  What I truly need are just four products.  I need CC, SC, TS and oil in only one formula, TT.   I find if I use CC and SC, I don't really need re-moist, even if I heat style frequently.  So if I could have the three main products in BGT, TT, Fig, FGP, WVM, WRC, and SOB, I'd be set for life.  And given that I can get TS in 319, I could do without special formulas in that product as well, since the scent in that product is almost undetectable.  I think seven formulas is enough in my shower, in all honesty.  If Chaz isn't going to bring SC in all the seasonals, which I would totally not blame him for, I will just use up the variety I currently have and buy 319 SC, too.  That would simplify my routine and give me more counter space in my bathroom, which I know DH would like A WHOLE LOT, lol!