WEN

Respected Contributor

Chaz on Periscope - Repeat Year

Chaz is just walking into QVC now. I think LC was scoping. No new seasonals for Fall. So we are in a repeat year! My wallet is happy.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz on Periscope - Repeat Year

Not really surprising, I don't think we've ever had back to back new seasonals from one year to the next. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Thank goodness!  I need to work my Fall stash this fall.  Besides, my favorite seasonals are spring & summer.  Although, I will always love my Fall Apple Spice that I stocked up on last year because it was discontinued.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

He said FGP, VWP and FTP for Fall and Sept. 15 TSV which he would not tell. LC said to pester and maybe he'd spill it.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife Amen to workin' that stash!

Respected Contributor

Used to be I always got the Sept TSV but I'm using less of the core CC's (I still have 32oz of POM in my stash to use up) and didn't get it last year.  Since Summer and Winter are my favorite seasonals, I might just wait until Winter.  Of course I could still be tempted...we'll see!!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Used to be I always got the Sept TSV but I'm using less of the core CC's (I still have 32oz of POM in my stash to use up) and didn't get it last year.  Since Summer and Winter are my favorite seasonals, I might just wait until Winter.  Of course I could still be tempted...we'll see!!

@sueinsf That's me too. I didn't try Vanilla White Pumpkin last year, so... but I am buying a gallon of WRC in winter. Either way, this saves me a bundle. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle thanks!  I'm like the rest of you.  I'm happy to be able to use up some stash and not be buying a bunch of new scents.  I'm probably going to have to replenish my FVWP.  I don't like any of the fall or winter enough to care.😁. I do spring and summer year round to boost my mood!

I'm sure I will get a couple TSV to get my Fig .

@Kjelle did you see the Light RTM duo this morning?

ETA NM I hadn't read the WEN chat thread and see that you DID see the RTM 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thank goodness!  I need to work my Fall stash this fall.  Besides, my favorite seasonals are spring & summer.  Although, I will always love my Fall Apple Spice that I stocked up on last year because it was discontinued.

@SurferWife@Kjelle   Oh me too, I have so much Fall stash.  I loaded up on FAS and then fell in love with FVWP and the deals were too good to pass up.    

Respected Contributor

I'm fine with not having a new Fall seasonal since I also still have quite the stash to work through. I still have a bottle of FGP that I haven't even opened. FTP is my favorite Fall scent so I may get some more of that one CC since I'm completely out but I still have some of the oil.