WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz back on Q tonite but still no dry oil listed in stock

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I missed out the last time when the oil was a ODO bc I wasn’t sure I’d really get much use out of it. (Trying to be smarter with purchases and not just buying something bc it’s new.) Now after hearing it being good for oily skin and its mattifying properties I have been kicking myself bc I am very oily. I did go on waitlist this morning for the 319 on AD. Hoping I am lucky enough to get it now. 20/20 hindsight. 😏

@AmericanBulldogMom  I almost used that same logic, TTS & VTS don't do much for me, so I thought I probably don't need this. But Chaz's presentation won me over Smiley Wink Thanks Chaz Smiley Very Happy

I suspect Chaz & Q underestimated how popular this would be.

I feel like it'll come back in stock soon, Y'all hang in there, it's worth the wait

Esteemed Contributor

Had it in my cart after lamenting on fragrance or no fragrance.

Then over thinking about silicone (duh).  I use the gloss , styling creme and have tried mixing the oil and gloss in the replenishing spray mix bottle  a year ago but just ended up with  spray blots on my bathroom wall (so much for home innovations). Dozed off and the stuff was sold out.  

Probably why I am not a good candidate for the lottery.

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I missed out the last time when the oil was a ODO bc I wasn’t sure I’d really get much use out of it. (Trying to be smarter with purchases and not just buying something bc it’s new.) Now after hearing it being good for oily skin and its mattifying properties I have been kicking myself bc I am very oily. I did go on waitlist this morning for the 319 on AD. Hoping I am lucky enough to get it now. 20/20 hindsight. 😏

@AmericanBulldogMom  I almost used that same logic, TTS & VTS don't do much for me, so I thought I probably don't need this. But Chaz's presentation won me over Smiley Wink Thanks Chaz Smiley Very Happy

I suspect Chaz & Q underestimated how popular this would be.

I feel like it'll come back in stock soon, Y'all hang in there, it's worth the wait

I think it may be more that QVC doesn’t want to commit to a large quantity of a new product.   Chaz probably has a good idea of what his customers like and will buy.

If it’s on waitlist, I’m sure it will be back soon, just not quite this soon.  And yes, it is worth the wait.