WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz back on Q tonite but still no dry oil listed in stock

[ Edited ]

Got an email for his 3 day visit but I don't see anything replenished from his last visit or am I missing something.

He is  bringing new items.... what's the scoop.

QVC Showtimes 10/19 - 10/21

10/19/17
9PM WEN Hour on Beauty iQ
10/20/17
6PM WEN Hour on QVC
10PM Friday Night Beauty on Beauty iQ
11PM WEN Hour on QVC 2
10/21/17
6AM WEN Hour on QVC
2PM WEN Hour on QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz back on Q tonite but still no dry oil listed in stock

@hopi wrote:

Got an email for his 3 day visit but I don't see anything replenished from his last visit or am I missing something.

He is  bringing new items.... what the scoop.

10/19/17
10/20/17
6PM WEN Hour on QVC
11PM WEN Hour on QVC 2
10/21/17
6AM WEN Hour on QVC
2PM WEN Hour on QVC

OH gosh @hopi  I have been on waitlist for it since last time. I was hoping it would come back...Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

@hopi wrote:

10/19/17
10/20/17
6PM WEN Hour on QVC
11PM WEN Hour on QVC 2
10/21/17
6AM WEN Hour on QVC
2PM WEN Hour on QVC

hi ~

i am among the many who watch Chaz's videos on periscope, twitter, &/or instagram.

he said new brush set friday 10.20 & saturday 10.21 on Q live.

he said dry oil orders will be filled so stay on wait list if you want it from qvc.

shows on BeautyiQ r often (but not always) repeats.

hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

@sznk wrote:

@hopi wrote:

10/19/17
10/20/17
6PM WEN Hour on QVC
11PM WEN Hour on QVC 2
10/21/17
6AM WEN Hour on QVC
2PM WEN Hour on QVC

hi ~

i am among the many who watch Chaz's videos on periscope, twitter, &/or instagram.

he said new brush set friday 10.20 & saturday 10.21 on Q live.

he said dry oil orders will be filled so stay on wait list if you want it from qvc.

shows on BeautyiQ r often (but not always) repeats.

hope this helps.

Oh thank you @sznk  good to know maybe it will still ship..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I just ordered 319 oil  and they gave me the sale price which i was grateful for.It showed waitlist and then i changed it to A/D and it went to in process with a delivery date of 10/30 so it ay be back in stock now...Cant wait to try it after reading all the great reviews and am praying i get a decent pump.lol.

Respected Contributor

I had gotten it at his last visit in 613 and I love it so I went to order more this morning but it's on waitlist.  Other posters, I'm never good with names, said it will be back.  I figured it should.  I cannot be without it.  I saw the two brushes for a nice price so I got that.  I already have the sculpting brush but I thought I'd get them both so I could have the paddle one too, oh well, dumb me for not waiting...duh..  The last time Chaz was here and they were offering the dry oil, all of a sudden it said sold out.  I didn't believe it until I tried to order it again!!!!  What a dope!!  (me!)

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I had gotten it at his last visit in 613 and I love it so I went to order more this morning but it's on waitlist.  Other posters, I'm never good with names, said it will be back.  I figured it should.  I cannot be without it.  I saw the two brushes for a nice price so I got that.  I already have the sculpting brush but I thought I'd get them both so I could have the paddle one too, oh well, dumb me for not waiting...duh..  The last time Chaz was here and they were offering the dry oil, all of a sudden it said sold out.  I didn't believe it until I tried to order it again!!!!  What a dope!!  (me!)

@77yangya  So here I am up in the middle of the night worrying about a family issue, 

your posts just always make me smile, I hope you never change the way you describe Wen.. you cheered me up!..Smiley Happy

* but no luck on oil yet, still waitlist on my end also 

Respected Contributor

Hi, quadmimi!  I'm so glad I made you smile.  When I post, I just type what I'm thinking and I love to kid around.  I see you're contemplating a family issue.  You're not alone.  My life has been very rocky and we're always "fixing" things.  It can be very difficult. I sometimes go through tons of tissues.  I understand.  May God guide you and help you.

Love,

Yangya

XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi, quadmimi!  I'm so glad I made you smile.  When I post, I just type what I'm thinking and I love to kid around.  I see you're contemplating a family issue.  You're not alone.  My life has been very rocky and we're always "fixing" things.  It can be very difficult. I sometimes go through tons of tissues.  I understand.  May God guide you and help you.

Love,

Yangya

XXXOOO

@77yangya  Oh thank you, yep fixer's is a great word!...

Well a nice day Wen shopping is always a fun treat....So many nice comments on the dry oil, I can't wait to try it..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I missed out the last time when the oil was a ODO bc I wasn’t sure I’d really get much use out of it. (Trying to be smarter with purchases and not just buying something bc it’s new.) Now after hearing it being good for oily skin and its mattifying properties I have been kicking myself bc I am very oily. I did go on waitlist this morning for the 319 on AD. Hoping I am lucky enough to get it now. 20/20 hindsight. 😏