WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz On Periscope This Weekend

Well I feel a little bit better after reading your post @Suebdoo. I made so many unexpected purchases last week.  I'm thrilled I recently  converted a few new customers and they'll be purchasing the TSV and you know I'll be waiting to order to support Chaz.

Frequent Contributor

I'm saddened by the fact that our beloved Chaz has such pressure & what he must have to do just to bring us our products. I've ALWAYS pre-ordered my TSV's but next month I will order at 12:01 AM on TSV day. I was only planning to order one, but I'll get a restorative set, as well. It's not like I won't use them! I think I've got two of my co-workers ready to take the leap & try Wen - I'll convince them to wait until TSV day too. I know it's baby steps but we're a strong band of sisters (& brothers) in Wen! Our numbers we'll surely reflect it! 💗 #iamteamwen
Respected Contributor

Great post @Chefgal411  Chaz does such great things for us, we will blow the Q away with this new TSV sale's #'s!!..

Honored Contributor

Wish I could say I feel better now.

I can’t help remembering all the truly vicious attacks, and attackers that floated by.  They had some consequences.

Love to Chaz & team WEN!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Wish I could say I feel better now.

I can’t help remembering all the truly vicious attacks, and attackers that floated by.  They had some consequences.

Love to Chaz & team WEN!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

I know what you mean I think.  I think it's going to be ok.  I got one of my infusion nurses on WEN !  She told me today she is going broke!  She has seen my hair for the last 4 years and finally took the plunge.  She bought a gallon of 613 .  I'm going to guide her though and get her on the restorative TSV.  Maybe the seasonal too.  I gave her a small remoist and sold her a FIG oil...cheap.  her long curls are starting to coil!

I'm not derailing on purpose. 😜

@Drythe I meant to tell you I understand about infusions, but mine are o my a 4 hour day every 6 weeks. Remicade.  I am so sorry you have a marathon do get yours 😘.

I don't know if yours are in the same type of setting as mine.  I am in a large room with 4 beds and then 6 lazy boy recliners.  I learned fast to get a bed! 😜. I can play with the bed position and it has the automatic massager type thing.  Get a blanket, pillow and they pull a curtain around me and turn off the lights by me. Put some soft slippers socks on. Get the Kindle fired up and my hot pink beats headphones!  Watch a movie or catch up on t.v.shows.  I bring a small duffle with snacks. ( some people bring in fast-food bags full of food)

I do my oil treatments or have Remoist in lots of times too.  I was pretty timid in the beginning, but they want you to be as comfortable as possible and encourage people to do whatever they want really.  One girl who gets chemo brings her little dog and they sleep.  Another lady brings flowers in a small vase.  At 1st I thought WT#  Now I'm one of them.

So sorry for the super long post, I just wanted to be supportive and maybe give you some pointers to help make your infusions a little more bearable. 😘 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

I go to an infusion center too.  All recliners with heat and vibration.  All the staff is great, they bring me pillow and blanket as soon as I go in.  Guess there are 25 chairs in the room.  I am so grateful that two of the nurses have adopted me because I am such a bad stick - both of them are former oncology nurses and are the best stickers, still sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries. 

No no privacy curtains though Smiley Sad which would be nice.  The only problems are the people who stay on their phones and talk loud, and the fact that the lights are fluorescent which really bother my migraines.  I’m going to take my noise canceling head phones next time!

The nurses station runs down the center of the room and on the other side is their migraine IV center with the same set-up, but it’s dark & very quiet.  Because of that I can’t use my WEN as they ask for no perfume due to the migraines.  I wish they would ask people not to bring in fast food ‘cause greasy fried fish, or Mexican is rough to deal with as IVIG makes you a bit nauseous.  I like your idea of the fuzzy socks and go bag!

I’m down to 3 - four hour visits every 4 weeks!  I’m grateful for this treatment because it saved my life.  Hard to complain. Right?

My knee replacement is 11 - 14 & I’m looking forward to it.

Take good care, I think of you frequently and send you the best!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe  I actually get mine at the university hospital, UNM.  I don't think they allow people to stay on the phones, at least I've never heard it.  Even people who are sitting with the patients use their quiet voice LOL. I agree about the fast food though.....I get nauseous too.  I bring fruit and animal crackers and granola.

So can you use the migraine quiet side?  Beg if you have to !  I know what you mean about sticking.  They usually blow one vein .  I like to have it right above my wrist, top of hand.  One nurse, like today, tries a different vein 1st....blown.  then she uses the one I wanted and...success.  Make sure you drink alot of water before.  It plumps up your veins!

Ohhhh  2 weeks is so close!!!  I know how much you want this done!!  That is happy news !!  I'm happy for you!!😘. I think highly and fondly of you too!  I'm going to be keeping t r back of you as the d ate gets closer......your very own WENstalker. 

I'm watching out for @nikki48 too since she said she has a medical issue too and said she hopes to be back for the TSV.  That's a month!!

Respected Contributor

Hi, geezerette!  LOL!  Yeah, I get up on my soap box too!  I think QVC wanted the gallons to sell and to sell out.  The whole month of June and October he offers them and this was the first time PJP was offered in gallons.  They are the most expensive Wen item, I would think and every other item, the gallons kept being offered.  I think some folks are just being careful but Wen IS economical.  My hair/scalp too is very oily.  I don't have to cleanse every day and for me that's a miracle!  Wen makes that possible.  When Chaz first started he didn't have all the other items, that's true.  I think people that visit his salon on a steady basis want different results with their hair and that may have spurred him on to do these.  He said many times on the shows that people kept asking for a mousse because the traditional mousse is drying and not so good for the hair so he make one that DOES make tons of volume and is good for the hair.  He didn't make a new fall seasonal too, just new stuff in the existing falls.  Chaz makes sure that whatever is offered it's 100%.  I trust him and I don't trust easily.  Okay, now let me get off my soap box!!!!   LOL!!!!  I cried when I saw the last show was 86ed.  I love looking forward to watching him.  It's fun to hear him talk and to learn from him.  I'm a Wen girl going on nine years because my hair was destroyed from coloring and shampoo.  I used shampoo from other countries and one burned my scalp.  I saw Chaz years ago on TV with Melissa Gilbert.  He caught my attention by what he was saying.  I was at the end of my rope with my hair.