WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz Dean Salon customer info & links listed in QVC broadcasts

[ Edited ]

The direct phone number to Chaz's salon is 323-467-6444. His customer service department is informative, considerate, helpful and patient. They're great about answering any questions.

The following links have been shown on TV in a number of QVC broadcasts, so I'm assuming it's alright to share them:

* chazdean.com

* facebook.com/wenbychazdean

* facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage

* twitter.com/chazdean

* instagram.com/wenbychazdean

* instagram.com/chazdean

I find the information on the Wen boards at QVC very helpful, so I haven't checked out all of these links but they are the links Chaz mentions during his QVC broadcasts. There are a few new links Chaz has added, so I'll add them to this list after I see them listed in his next QVC TV broadcast (periscope, for exmple). Enjoy!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean Salon customer info & links listed in QVC broadcasts

[ Edited ]

extra info added later

Honored Contributor

info to be added later

Honored Contributor

add info later

Respected Contributor

So good to see you again bebe.  It has been quite a while that you haven't been around until recently.  I am thankful that they modified this site to include a separate section for Wen since it makes it much easier to find a topic that you are interested in.