WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz Dean New York City Salon

[ Edited ]

Chaz Dean Studio - WEN by Chaz Dean - Coming to NYC Fall 2019 - 59 Greenwich Avenue

Chaz New York Salon.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean New York City Salon

Yay!🤗🥰

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  I am glad to see that he is opening a salon on the east coast, but it would have been nice, at least for me, to open one near QVC.  I realize that NYC is so much larger and he will get lots of business, but he is in WC so often that it would be nice to have a salon nearby.  I don't consider NYC nearby with all of the traffic to get there.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I am assuming he is opening a salon on the east coast to make money. Hence NYC.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl Closer for you than hopping on a plane and flying to California! Smiley LOL

Make it a day trip (or weekend) with your friends.....hair styled, shop, eat out, go to a show. Sounds like an exciting time to me. Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  I saw that this morning, isn't that great?!  Thank you for posting this!!!  I'm gonna be there when he has his grand opening!!!!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SXMGirl Closer for you than hopping on a plane and flying to California! Smiley LOL

Make it a day trip (or weekend) with your friends.....hair styled, shop, eat out, go to a show. Sounds like an exciting time to me. Heart

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  It is definitely closer than CA, but I am one of the few who does not care about traveling to NYC.  I am quite familiar with the city, but I don't seem to ever have a desire to go back.  I only go for specific reasons, and hair would not be one of them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl Totally understand. So sorry you won't be able to experience his salon. Smiley Sad

In my case, I don't care to go to Hollywood per se, but in order to have Chaz give me a one-on-one "doctor" appointment about the condition of my hair and how I can improve or maintain it, I make a point to drive the eight hours (round trip) to see him, plus the couple of hours I spend once there. It allows me to ask him specific questions I have and to test the upcoming products.

I don't care for the traffic, I don't care for the amount of time it takes. I don't care for the wear and tear on my car nor the gasoline it takes. But....once I am there, I am so glad I made the effort.

It is a serene place even though it is a busy place. His employees are so welcoming and gracious, and it is nice to have the master of hair critique and improve my hair. I love spending time in his salon store area and seeing bottles and bottles of his products on the various walls.

I try to see him several times a year for a haircut and confirmation that what I am doing (how I use his products) is correct. Every once in a while he has me do something a little different, but I like having my occasional check up, and telling him he can do whatever he wants with my hair, 'cuz I know it will be good!

Respected Contributor

That's so true!  World Traveler, you get to sample all the things Chaz is working on and have him do your hair.  I feel the same way.  Although driving to his new place in NY will be easy for me, I see getting to his salon in LA is a long journey for you but definitely worth it!  World Traveler, you are one classy lady!!!  I'm gonna be there for his grand opening!

You were right about the new spring Fresh Floral too!  I love it!  I'm sure you have the new Bella Mousse and Styling Creme!  They are seriously out of this world!!!  I want to thank you for posting all the things you learn from Chaz and posting pictures and periscoping him doing your hair in the Indigo a few month back!!!  I always look forward to that once I know your appointment is due!  XXOO