WEN

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean New York City Salon

Many years ago I put my name on "the list" if Chaz ever opened a NYC salon I would be contacted. I am so excited about this because we always frequent this area especially in the Summer months. I am hoping my life returns to normal by the Fall so I can be there.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Many years ago I put my name on "the list" if Chaz ever opened a NYC salon I would be contacted. I am so excited about this because we always frequent this area especially in the Summer months. I am hoping my life returns to normal by the Fall so I can be there.

ooooohhh.  I never like to hear someone has trouble in their life.  Whatever it is, I'll ask God to help you.  I'm gonna wear a gold ribbon around my neck so other Wen Peeps will know it's me, yangya.  I hope to see you and everyone there.  XXOO

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @77yangya thanks for keeping me in your prayers I've have many praying. It's been a very difficult couple of years consuming my life. But when things get better I think I'll be treating myself and making a dream come true by flying to LA to meet Chaz.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Hi @77yangya thanks for keeping me in your prayers I've have many praying. It's been a very difficult couple of years consuming my life. But when things get better I think I'll be treating myself and making a dream come true by flying to LA to meet Chaz.

@ANewHuecount my prayers in also...you can never have enough..Smiley Happy