WEN

Super Contributor

Changed future scents on latest WEN TSV

I just went in and changed the scents on my next two shipments of the WEN TSV.  I wasn't sure I would be able to do this but it worked.  Started with TT and will do Fig next and then SAM.  Love that they let you do that.  I left the ODO of FVWP CC and oil as is after reading all these great reviews.  I'll use it a few times and then decide if I want to switch it out or not.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Changed future scents on latest WEN TSV

I really wonder, @cac140, if you would keep FVWP or switch it to FTP.  Please, let us know. Love FTP, but do not think if performs as good as FVWP for me.

Respected Contributor

I just did similar. However, I changed my 2 ODO's to FVWP from FTP. Love the scent of FTP and it does very well on my hair. However, the FWVP has really grown on me and am curious to now try the styling products and oil. The reviews of the FWVP oil sound great and I am an oil junkie doing overnight oil treatments 5 days/wk. Can't wait!!
Super Contributor

i would love to change my scent.  what do i need to do. tia

Regular Contributor

I don't know why but I can't change the scents on either my TSV or ODO  A/D.

I can change the quantity but under the scent it says "why can't I edit this?" What am I missing? Help!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Forget my last post😳. I figured it out- you have to go into the individual shipment to change the scent

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monks@kesstrain, if your order is already arrived, go to "My Order Status" page, from top row choose "Auto Delivery", open your order, scroll to next shipment, and open "edit" on the right. The window will open where you'd be able to change scent and quantity, I think one item at the time.

Do it rather sooner then later, I've seen instance when it let me, and later on I was not able to change.

Respected Contributor

Yes, you have to go down to edit your next/future delivery.
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I really wonder, @cac140, if you would keep FVWP or switch it to FTP.  Please, let us know. Love FTP, but do not think if performs as good as FVWP for me.

@sonechko I love the scent of FTP but I also don't find the CC moisturizing enough. FVWP definitely gives my hair a lot more of the moisture that it so desperately needs.

Trusted Contributor

@cac140

I jjust switched mine. I thought they said you couldn't switch. Glad I saw your post. Thanks for the info!