WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the reviews ladies.  They are a hit pricey but I bet they're worth every penny..   I held off ordering mine because I was afraid of not being around when they arrived and would be sent to a holding depot.  I also dislike them passing shipments onto USPS for this reason.  Last week we were home and the guy never rang the bell, just put the note on the door. I was so surprised  My TSV's arrived so quick and thankful we were home when they came.  We're experiencing a heatwave here as well, almost 90 for the next couple of days so I'm holding out until Chaz's visit for my candle order.

Frequent Contributor

Well, I just received my auto delivery of the FTP candle and I'm so disappointed. As soon as I took the box lid off, I could tell that the candle had melted as some point, probably in the storage warehouse back when the temps were hot. Anyway, 2 of the 3 wicks are nowhere to be found. The holes are there but the wicks are not. Sending back for a refund since the winter candles will be available soon anyway. I hate being charged the return shipping for a defective product. Probably should call customer service.

Frequent Contributor

Update on my candle return. I was not charged for the return shipping and got a total refund. I hope someone has made Chaz aware of the problem with the candles melting some during storage. I've seen some reviews of others having similar issues and they left negative reviews. I notice they're shipping from a S Carolina facility. It gets really hot there. The winter candles shouldn't be affected but any of the other seasons can be. Such a shame too because they're great candles. Smiley Sad

Robin~