WEN

Respected Contributor

I wanted more Replenishing Treatment Mist in the Pink Lemonade.  I emailed and chatted with the people on Chaz's site and they said that it should be up for purchase yesterday but it never showed.  Was just wondering.  I think it's an IT issue.

I SO wanted more before fall and winter take over.  I bought the kit on the Q that is still available but if they're not gonna put anymore on their site then I'll have to get another kit.

The kit includes the cleansing conditioner, the styling creme and the RTM.  So I would have to get it this way.  The duo only has two choices.  Guess the ol' saying slow you blow may be true!!!!   LOL!!!

I emailed them last night when their time was 4:30pm and I think they close at 5:00 but no reply.  I guess they'll reply today.  It was not Nina though, it was a different girl, Mandi.  So....wadda ya think?  LOL!!

Trusted Contributor
I have the Pink Lemonade RTM Duo and the RTM & Remoist duo- I paid a lot less for. maybe when Chaz is back there will be more options & deals or free shipping or something...
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Suggest.....

[ Edited ]

oops - actually it was a duo of Pink lemonade NIBT not RTM & Remoist.

o and so not to confuse anyone - that duo doesn't even exist.  I was just dreaming and really should have just gone to sleep. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, Mandi got it up on Chaz's site.  It's now available.  She emailed me to let me know too.

So, anyone interested, the RTM Pink Lemonade is up on Chaz's site.

I mean, what better customer service than that!!!!!

I asked for it and I just had to wait the weekend and Monday morning, there it is.

NOT bad!!!  I got two of them.  I like to spritz my hair before blowing out and that one just bakes my potato.  LOL!