WEN

Respected Contributor

Can anyone please post Chaz's show schedules?  I was hoping he'd have more than two shows.  I'd appreciate if someone knows.  Thank you!  I see someone was asking about a Bella item.  I'm hoping he brings the Classic NBTs!

Honored Contributor

It's on the September 2019 Chat thread. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you, World Traveler!  I'l check that out.

Respected Contributor

All I could find are the two shows.  Hoping for a few more but if not, that's okay.  Chaz came out with alot of great stuff!

I saw the one at 6:00am and one at 1:00pm.

Respected Contributor

OOOOHHH!  Okay, I didn't know this one's a three hour show.  I don't think I've ever seen one that long.  Only two hours.  Sorry, I'm trying to make sure I don't miss any while I'm busy.  I like to watch in real time instead of picking it up later from the DVR.

New Contributor

How did you know about those Wednesday  shows?? Im so mad I missed them, I looked back over my numerous QVC emails and i see nothing about Wen!!! (go figure as that' s how I came to qvc in the first place).

Is there a way to make sure you get emails?

Respected Contributor

I heard Chaz say he'll be on the sister channel.  That may be when he comes back in a few weeks though.  I was not aware of a Wednesday show unless it's this.  I am on QVC's email list but I don't check my emails every day.