WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: CHAZ'S GREEN TEA & LEMONADE RECIPE

Sounds really good, but I don't have a juicer.  Doubt that Vitamix would work - it would only mash up the cuke - not juice it.  But I seem to remember seeing cucumber juice in Whole Foods.  Will seriously look next time.  In any case, I copied and saved the recipe just in case I find it.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!    have been waiting on this and missed it on FB.  I can't wait to make it!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

um okay I just now saw the pear vodka part. Um yum! Great idea for those spring, summer (and for me, fall and winter!) BBQ's!

@HappyDaze

Glad to know what grabbed your attention!   Smiley Happy  I'm in!

Going to try it with my vitamix as well, don't have a juicer.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

um okay I just now saw the pear vodka part. Um yum! Great idea for those spring, summer (and for me, fall and winter!) BBQ's!

@HappyDaze

Glad to know what grabbed your attention!   Smiley Happy  I'm in!

Going to try it with my vitamix as well, don't have a juicer.

@Drythe, I don't have a juicer either. My Vitamix is easy-peasy and after I saw how difficult a juicer is to use -- a good friend has one -- there was no way I would ever buy one. 

At the Vitamix site, I bought a heavy duty cheesecloth bag for $15. It's expensive but heavy duty and reusable. -- I may use it in conjunction with my Vitamix. You could always drain the mix with a piece of cheesecloth. 

While I understand the philosophy behind juicing, I always feel sad to throw the nutritious pulp away so I tend to stay away from juices for the most part... but that's just me. -- The one day a week fasting concept does make sense though. *s*

That said, I think the mixture will be yummy whatever way we do it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LAMS wrote:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!    have been waiting on this and missed it on FB.  I can't wait to make it!!!Smiley Happy

Hi @LAMS, good to see you around. I hope your new year is off to a good start. I hope you enjoy Chaz's wenderful green tea drink... spiked, or not! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze this breaks my heart and I know that pain.  My last treasure was a horse (Kyle) that had to be put down at just 8 years old because of a bizarre bone infection and I raised him from 2.  I wasn't ever going to get another horse but a true angel came into my life, Dooters.  Cameron was next.  I treasure them and give them extra hugs from you. Wish I could send you horsey smell.  Dooters is really great (minty).  He lets himself out occassionally so he may come visit if we don't catch him.Dooters_Loose.png

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

@HappyDaze this breaks my heart and I know that pain.  My last treasure was a horse (Kyle) that had to be put down at just 8 years old because of a bizarre bone infection and I raised him from 2.  I wasn't ever going to get another horse but a true angel came into my life, Dooters.  Cameron was next.  I treasure them and give them extra hugs from you. Wish I could send you horsey smell.  Dooters is really great (minty).  He lets himself out occassionally so he may come visit if we don't catch him.Dooters_Loose.png

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow awww sweetie-thanks for sharing the picture! I'm sorry you lost your Kyle. Although I don't understand how life works sometimes, what I DO know is that Kyle lived 6 wonderful, happy years with you. And now naughty Dooters, lol,  and sweet Cameron get to be spoiled by you. Smiley Happy Our precious babies tend to come into our lives when we least expect it but, honestly, when we truly need it most, right? Maybe Dooters will join the rebellious little group of horses down the way from me that like to sneak out of their pasture from time to time to paint the town red! Boy are they characters! Give the Dooters and Cameron big kisses and nuzzles for me. Heart

Regular Contributor

@bebe777  Thanks!  I tend to read the forum more than post. Always a great time here!

Honored Contributor

topping off a salon spa day with Chaz's green tea & lemonade drink...

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

I love WEN DOOTERS!  He is the best muffin, and a Super, Duper Sleuth. Please give him a big ole'   💋 From me!  We're friends on FB, so it's not like 💋- ing a stranger.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras